Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all yhe guys over 30

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were to do it all again in life what would you have done different?Me I would have taken up guitar and played a team sport:rockon:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have been more serious into hitting the gym and follow a diet from my late teens, I would have paid much less attention to those around me and most of all I would have questioned told things much more.

Probably learned some martial art properly and most of all I would have find an environment that fits me instead of trying myself to fit in an environment which is not mine.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would have started dance lessons as young as possible. While I enjoy my classes very much and will continue indefinitely, I admit that it was very late to start at 36 (even though I know new students even older than me).

But I think this is true with any skill whether it's a musical instrument or dance or martial arts or a foreign language or anything really. You can learn at any age, but it's way better to start early.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried to improve my diet a little more to make it easier to gain weight when i was a teenager. I also would have taken a few other girls out on dates who were practically asking for my d!ck but I never did because of some BS reasons...they weren't up to my standards, or I liked some other girl...whatever. I should have focused on just taking them out, having fun, and if I got laid I enjoy it and leave it at that.

Oh well.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have played a sport, and started lifting earlier than 20.

Also I would have attended a college where I could get in-state tuition, and stopped trying to fit in where I didn't belong. I've never been a party boy or beer drinker (even though I did all that for years); I would have been better served with a different major like Outdoor Ed where I would have gotten cool experiences and met people with the same interests.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have studied artistic subjects rather then science.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my biggest regret not plating a sport and not dropping out earlier public school suck and its true the ealier you get a grasp on music and sports the better