Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all White Males......

Zman63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman I have the answer if you are a white male and tired of the crap from white females. If you want to see them flustered and jealous I have the answer....

Find yourself an attractive black woman with a good attitude and date her. You will not believe the affect this has on white women. Last week i was out on a date with an attractive, tall, busty woman of color at starbucks.

We were interrupted by an attractive white woman who claimed she could not open the creamer for her coffee. She was giving googly eyes all the time. My date kept her cool and smiled at her.

Afterward my date said I had that white woman flustered because i was with a black princess. LOL

So there you go guys find yourself an attractive woman of color. It is like a punch in the stomach to these anorexic white women.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woa, tahts some serious stuff right there. it's like white supremecy in the game.

btw i am white, i am asian, i am black, no i am mexican (not really but yea)

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zman63 said:
Gentleman I have the answer if you are a white male and tired of the crap from white females. If you want to see them flustered and jealous I have the answer....

Find yourself an attractive black woman with a good attitude and date her. You will not believe the affect this has on white women. Last week i was out on a date with an attractive, tall, busty woman of color at starbucks.

We were interrupted by an attractive white woman who claimed she could not open the creamer for her coffee. She was giving googly eyes all the time. My date kept her cool and smiled at her.

Afterward my date said I had that white woman flustered because i was with a black princess. LOL

So there you go guys find yourself an attractive woman of color. It is like a punch in the stomach to these anorexic white women.
This might be one of the most retarded things I have ever read.