For all those talkers!!

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's me. I don't do that mysterious quiet guy game. I'm a talker. I just blab around and once my mouth keeps going it's like a train. It WON'T stop.

Now....

What has that to do with getting ladies??
One thing I've noticed is that alott of articles are based on letting the girl do all the talking. You listen, say some things and generally keep it 70/30 or maybe 60/40.

In other words, The girl talks more.

Now how can you break that rule and still be succesfull. When you're as talkative as I am it will be hard to keep your mouth shut for 60% of the conversation.

So I do something that works for me personally.

I don't talk about myself. Nor do I ask the lady questions like: whats your favorite movie etc. In other words small talk. I dont do that.

I compliment a girl so much it's more like i'm puking compliments all over them. I just compliment a girl so much it's ridiculous.

Automatically she'll begin talking about what's bad about her (fat @ss, big feet WHATEVER) And that's when the fun starts. I either choose to go with her and make fun of her bad points in such a way that's it's ridiculous (so it cant be taken serious). Or I just ignore it and go on with what I was doing. Most of the times the first option is the better one though.

This way. I can get in LOTS of kino (Hey, feeling wether that fat @ss is really that fat or wether she REALLY has alott of baby fat is one of the easiest kino you can get. and they wont object to it. EVER). And I can just talk as much as I want.

So my big mouth (I have a sharp tongue which likes to ridicule people) comes in handy this way.

I get kino and get to keep talking!! what more do I want.

So for all those people who try to reduce their talking but just can't make it work. There are alternatives.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk a lot too - it's hard to force yourself to shut up. Overall women want men to speak through actions than mouth. Plus a man who talks little or less has control over those women mind games/tests.

If you blah blah blah, a lot to a girl and if she decides to throw you in friends-zone - just blank out for one whole week or say very little.. watch her interest start going up.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overcompliment to make them bring your busting material? Never thought of that. Interesting.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have thought alot about this lately. Sometimes I talk alot and am in fast sales talking mode. This doesn't seem to work with women as well as it does in the workplace!

There was a thread around here about talking slower and less. I am starting to see that talking less is important (if I review past successes!)

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread around here about talking slower and less. I am starting to see that talking less is important (if I review past successes!)
Yep well that's the normal belief here but for me I've found a way in which I keep on talking and instead of making her want me less, she'll want me more.

Because the first post was pretty incoherent (didn't really know how to explain it), I'll explain it again and I'll try to do it better.

Basicallly it works like this: You compliment a girl SO MUCH ( and I do mean OVER THE TOP MUCH) that she will begin to give you busting material (thanks imbrondir for recapping it in one sentence).

If she doesn't give busting material, keep up the compliments or just find busting material yourself.

I did forget to say a few important things though:

-you have to know the girl a little longer; if you try this on the first time you meet someone it will probably make you look sleazy
-you have to be able to keep it humorous; if you say it serious they might think you're a MAJOR afc. so do it with a MAJOR grin on your face
-You have to look at least decent. Prettier is always better; sorry but I somehow don't see this one working with guys that are buttugly.

Now. about the compliments. I don't mean the normal compliments. Don't say: "you have pretty eyes" while keeping a straight face.

Say "of all the girls I've ever seen in my WHOLE life, No eyes have even come close to matching the beauty of yours" and then show her that major grin:D It will make her wonder wether you're joking or being serious.

Now like I told in the opening post this tactic will give you major kino oppertunities and it will allow you to talk as much as you want.

You will also come accros as a mystery since you don't tell anything that relevant about YOUR life. You're fun to hang out with, Believe me, doing this will have the both of you laughing your @ss off.

And she'll think about you the remainder of the week; did he mean alll that stuff, he DID say it, but he did laugh, but why would he say it if he doesn't mean it, he was probably just joking, or not???<------------this will drive her crazy

The above reason is also why there must be a shred of attraction between the two of you. else she'll just think of you as annoying probably.

You may think it's BS or that only sluts and easy girls fall for this but from my experience real ladies even get confused by this and they can't resist this too.

To show one example. One lady (who is VERY down to earth) used to ask a girlfriend of mine wether I meant it or not ALL the time. So ANY girl will get driven crazy with this. (BTW I did get her:D)

I know it's against the rules (to be talking so much) so that's why it's not for beginners probably. But I think I've explained the reasons why it works well enough and (most importantly), it works for me :D

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lovely tip...

When you have mystery it's simply an expectation of the miraculous (compliments, good news) so it's best to constantly reveal that which is miraculous or keep your mouth shut untill you get in a better mood.

Last edited: