"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

For all newbies

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Rules of Trade.Work every time

1. There is no trade.
2. No rule will work everytime. Everysituation is different
3. God did not create ****s to dangle. Use it.
4. If women didn't like sex you wouldn't be alive
5. If you think that you can get grils without being a player your right. Its like jumping off a bridge. Somebodys gonna survive. Right? Dj's just got bungy cords.
6. We wernt sent ot earth to mope around about girls not liking us.
7. Even Ugly people get girls.
8. No matter how ugly you are there's always and uglier girl waiting
9. OR you could read this site and get a hotter chick
10. Just prefference of choice.
11. Study people.

In quote to all of these and many more.I'd just like to say watch people. I was blessed with a traumatic childhood that I handled by bottling all my emotions. Yes this is bad. but it allowed me to watch other people and see how they act and learn from them. By not haviing any emotions I just cpied other peoples. It allowed me two things the ability to manipulate them and the ability to choose and pick how I wanted to feel and when. Of course it had down sides too. But sit on a bench in the mall and watch people. Watch how they react to thing do things feel things. You'll learn a lot. Most people are to embarresed. to do this. But think of it this way. How many people do you remeber seeing at the mall watching you? THere were probably a few people but you didn't take notice.

If you want all women. Shed all conciousness and relax. Thats why ugly peolpe get hot chicks. They have nothing to lose and resort to thier natural behaviour that allowed our species to thrive
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
You realize at this site there are tow people. The DJs that brag thier asses off. and the AFC's who have no clue what to do. and pty themselfs


'I PITY THE FOO'

Dial 1-800-CALL-ATT
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
You realize at this site there are tow people. The DJs that brag thier asses off. and the AFC's who have no clue what to do. and pty themselfs
id say 1/2 of that statement is true and the other half you generalize

but whats keepin ya here then?
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I just go on sites and **** with people until the admins get mad and ban me. THen I go to the next site
 
Top