Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Footwear for game/shoes or boots

JohnnyC

Reaction score
I've never been complimented on my shoes even when wearing a really nice and expensive pair. But I can put on a pair of cowboy boots and get complimented like crazy and have women tell me how they really like my look, even though it was only boots that were different.
I've had good luck with cowboy boots but especially Red Wing 875 work boots. Had 3 women in one night really go on about my Red Wings, who would have thought old workboots could be such a good peacock item?

What are you opinions of shoes for game?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I can only go by what I do...

This stuff varies a LOT depending on your age, style, and location.

With jeans, I wear brown Z a r a suede shoes. Some cougar at the bar was rubbing my shoe and moaning. Nearly had a shoe-gasm over them lol. Meanwhile, Mike was thinking.... "Get your MF-in hands off my shoe. I don't know where that hand has been lol."

With black slacks, I have black monk strap (think Pilgrim with class haha) dress shoes from S a k s Outlet.

I think boots are hot (no homo lol). I just have no experience them. Not sure if I can pull them off in the northeast, but curious.

JohnnyC

Reaction score
I didn't think I could pull cowboy boots off, didn't really go with the rest of my look, but they were helpful. My redwing 875's(rapper drake wears them)one girl told me "all men should wear boots like those." lol
Just found it weird, women are supposed to really be into shoes, put on some older looking boots and get complimented.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you mention that, I once wore a $25 pair of brown leather boots I used to work in a factory in and got plenty of compliments (HA!?). That was only once or twice I wore them to some bars. The cherry red ropers I really only get looks and interest during daytime as long as it's not accompanied by a cowboy hat but paired with jeans, maybe a camo T and a beard. Lately I just wear a pair of $30 white and brown shoes that seems to work.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Wings are great. They have the white sole and that's what people like so much. I have them wearing jeans and ****ies.

Girls like guys wearing Chucks or Purcells. At least the kind of girls I like. Unfortunately being 6'4" and 260 (lost some!) Chucks and Purcells don't give me the kind of support I need. I am usually wearing Adidas Sambas or Superstars. They go with everything. I have and orange pair that I wear with blue stuff because the colors go so well together.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Wings are top of the line as a work boot. "Wolverine" is another high-quality brand.

Dr Martens makes a lot of the "dressy work boot" shoes. One of my favorite pairs was a $20 knock-off I had that looked like these:
http://www.eeworkwear.com/shop/pc/D...Work-Oxfords-Steel-Toe-p5121.htm#.ULjuEGdbiSo

I ended up buying a real pair of doc martens, since I liked the fake ones so much. I can't find a pic, but they look a little like this: http://www.wildfree.com/prods/dmr14072201.html#.ULjtkGdbiSo

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyC said:
I've never been complimented on my shoes even when wearing a really nice and expensive pair. But I can put on a pair of cowboy boots and get complimented like crazy and have women tell me how they really like my look, even though it was only boots that were different.
I've had good luck with cowboy boots but especially Red Wing 875 work boots. Had 3 women in one night really go on about my Red Wings, who would have thought old workboots could be such a good peacock item?

What are you opinions of shoes for game?

Silliness. Wear shoes with lifts. The increased height will get you 100x the attention that any brand would.

You're not a girl. Stop thinking like one.

The only game that will get you anywhere is looking good. And height is virtually the #1 most important point on looks for MOST girls.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ayyy. I know there is a post on this subject by rick the toad, but fck this seach (mods) I couldn't find it.

YES YES YES. This makes a ton of difference, women look at your shoes.

Even more, forget the shoes, the sneakers you have right now, stick them into washes, and look up on google how to lace your shoes. Just lacing your sneakers properly make a ton of difference. There are several ways you can lace your sneakers. Lace them the way nobody else in your area laces them. Do it man!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had good luck with cowboy boots but especially Red Wing 875 work boots.
They're masculine and they stand out. Not surprised you get noticed with them.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For footwear, it depends on the season. I'm a huge fan of boots and have two pair both from the Thursday Boot Company. I get a lot of compliments on them, mostly from dudes. They are classy, looks good with jeans, and give me another 3+" in height (I'm 5'8). But boots in the summer are generally a no-no. Fall and Winter, I wear these along with black chukkas as I usually wear a black leather jacket. Remember, in Winter and Fall, Footwear color/tone = jacket and top color/tone.

For Spring and Summer, we'll just say warm weather, I go with nice Sketchers. They have a line that is designed for casual wear and don't look like gym or running shoes (big faux pas). Vans has some Summer shoes styles too. For summer, generally anything leather is a bad idea. So is nylon aka running shoe look. Go with canvas like the Sketchers and Vans I mentioned.

The biggest faux pas one can make in warm weather footwear is wearing anything open toe, like sandals, when you're dating a girl in the early stages and especially when heading out to any sort of event or party. It looks sloppy and most women find men's feet gross.

If you're looking to dress like a DJ, follow my footwear advice above.

Good luck.