Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Football, a beta male hobby or a legit interest for men?

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Observation I have made here in the UK, as football is huge in this crap hole of a country lol.

The biggest most passionate football fans, are the least active and physicaly fit people I know of.

A bunch of lazy men, admiring a bunch of men who are physically fit.
I can definitely attest to this...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest most passionate football fans, are the least active and physicaly fit people I know of.

A bunch of lazy men, admiring a bunch of men who are physically fit.
That sounds like a cuckold to me.

Here's a hot take: the only reason people like watching live sports is because they're drunk. Remove the alcohol and it's boring af and no one wants to be there. "Tailgating" is fun because it's one of the only situations where people will get drunk with each other in public outside of a bar. It sure seems like there are an awful lot of activities in the west that serve as nothing more than a guilt-free excuse to get hammered, it's honestly absurd to me.

Anything becomes fun when alcohol (and food) is involved. Seriously, you can put 10 people into an empty room and give them a few bottles of Jack Daniels and they'll have a good time. Do people not understand this?
I would rather drink alcohol in a bar with no sports than drink alcohol and watch spectator sports.

Food and alcohol are overrated. Exercise is underrated. Go exercise.