Salacious D
Don Juan
No, not foot fetish.
I read somewhere that one of the ways you could gauge a girl's interest is if she points her feet toward you in class. If she does it a lot, then the interest is higher. Is there any merit to this?
Also, the whole thing about girls being mean to you in a joking manner. This one girl will change the tone of her voice and tell me to basically lay off not all the time, but enough so that I notice it. She is also deliberately mean to me when we hang out, suggesting that I'm the one who should do the stupid, crazy stunts we do when we go on "adventures." I know she isn't serious about the whole mean thing, so does that up her IL in me or what? There has been some kino, not enough, that's the thing I'm worst at unfortunately, but one time we hung out at a playground, I was climbing up a chain ladder and she jumped up, grabbed onto my shoulders and tried to pull me down. Whaddya think, eh, eh?
edit: okay one more thing. Different girl. I guess I'm just looking for general advice. She just moved, like, five hundred feet down the street from me. She calls me her "bus buddy," and one time in a class she came over and picked me up, let me try to describe it, with our chests facing each other. She managed to lift me off the ground quite a bit for her size versus mine. Anyway, also, going home on the bus, she was sitting right in front of me, pretty close, long stares good, long convo etcetera, and my sister, who was also on the bus, said that after I got off to go work out at the Y she didn't say anything to anyone at all. While I was there she was pretty talkative to not just me, but everyone on the bus.
I read somewhere that one of the ways you could gauge a girl's interest is if she points her feet toward you in class. If she does it a lot, then the interest is higher. Is there any merit to this?
Also, the whole thing about girls being mean to you in a joking manner. This one girl will change the tone of her voice and tell me to basically lay off not all the time, but enough so that I notice it. She is also deliberately mean to me when we hang out, suggesting that I'm the one who should do the stupid, crazy stunts we do when we go on "adventures." I know she isn't serious about the whole mean thing, so does that up her IL in me or what? There has been some kino, not enough, that's the thing I'm worst at unfortunately, but one time we hung out at a playground, I was climbing up a chain ladder and she jumped up, grabbed onto my shoulders and tried to pull me down. Whaddya think, eh, eh?
edit: okay one more thing. Different girl. I guess I'm just looking for general advice. She just moved, like, five hundred feet down the street from me. She calls me her "bus buddy," and one time in a class she came over and picked me up, let me try to describe it, with our chests facing each other. She managed to lift me off the ground quite a bit for her size versus mine. Anyway, also, going home on the bus, she was sitting right in front of me, pretty close, long stares good, long convo etcetera, and my sister, who was also on the bus, said that after I got off to go work out at the Y she didn't say anything to anyone at all. While I was there she was pretty talkative to not just me, but everyone on the bus.