Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foods that don't mix together

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some foods are not good together.
Or nutrients that is...

As you eat 5-6 times a day what kind of foods you shouldn't mix together in one meal?

Heh. I feel kinda ignorant asking this.. :)

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have never heard of such a thing.... what you may be thinking is the exact oppisite. certain food must be mixed together in order to complete the amino acid profile. ever heard of incomplete protiens? like beans, rice,etc. these type of foods by themselves your body cannot process as a true protein as they are missing some aminos to complete its profile, so what you have to do is mix foods that may lack aminos in one area but have them in another and vice versa. this is how vegetarian body builders get their proteins from non meat sources.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trial and error. my friend gets nausias, good spelling i know. when he drinks lemonade and chocolate milk in a short time period. but thats all i can help you with

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like cereal and milk, proteins (peanut butter, steak, hamburger) and starches (bread, potatoes), and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head are said to not digest equally well in your stomach due to the different acids required to digest each food.

I've never tested the veracity of this, but that's what I've read.

'Couse, I've also read that a fire-breathing cat kept a house from being burglarized, so judge what I say how you will :p

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get horrible chest and stomach pains when i have milk and fish

often this only needs to be in the same day

i think that some of it is just from the milk (but i can eat dairy so...) but the fish most definately aggravates it for me.

so i dont drink milk except on rare occasion, and never in a day i have fish. and i have fish almost every day

**just to clarify the acid in your stomach does not digest food. stomach acid kills excess bacteria and provides and optimum pH for the enzymes in your stomach to be active. enzymes break down food.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milk+pickles=2 hours of sitting on a ****ter.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trial and error. Almost everybody eats foods that go together, only a select few dont. It's funny how for thousands of years, people have always mixed their foods. y'know, steak and potatoes, rice and fish curry or whatever. Then this rogue prick with a Masters in Human Biology comes along and comes out with some weird no-carbs diet and people go as far as trying it.

Aimless rant there ;\