Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foods and exercise that TRULY helps with testosterone.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything out there that's really proven to do this? Seems like you see some diets that tell you guzzle saturated fats, then other types of research say veganism is best. Is there any truth to any of it? Obviously you shouldn't gain weight, but then they say carbs/insulin is anabolic. What's the truth?

Seems to me like you need to eat the good fats, get your nutrients, and beyond that, just don't go over whatever calorie count causes you to gain weight. Whether or not you eat vegetables is up to you, but a lot of bodybuilders say they just take the supplements for vitamins. Jay Cutler for example, has his meals prepared for him, and it's usually simply a meat and a carb, measured out, then he gets the rest from supplements.

Then the biggest part is the exercise. You need to do some heavy lifting/work to push your body to make T. I would imagine getting some sunlight to skin exposure helps as well.

I'm not wanting to take shots or anything here, just wanting to try and adopt a lifestyle that's somewhat protective of T and to a lesser extent, GH. GH can be increased by good sleep and fasting. T seems it's a little harder to get.

U

user43770

I think beer, processed foods, soy and excessive masturbation hinder testosterone.

Do squats 3 days a week. One day is heavy, the next is light (45% of heavy day), and the third is intermediate (60%).

I work out 3 times a week and start each one with squats. On the 2nd and 3rd workout day, squats are a good warm-up for the other exercises.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any foods that actually make you produce more? I know that's probably looking like the easy way out, but still.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadlifts, squats, deadlifts, squats, deadlifts, squats.

In my opinion food has little noticeable effect on your test levels however i can't back this up scientifically, just going from experience.

If you want energy then I would say maybe try intermittent fasting. I found that I recovered much more quickly from exercise when i was on a high protein low carb diet and fasting, and I also had a better sense of well being.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any foods that actually make you produce more? I know that's probably looking like the easy way out, but still.
Type in foods that increase testosterone in google and a bar of things will pop up

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I think beer, processed foods, soy and excessive masturbation hinder testosterone.

Do squats 3 days a week. One day is heavy, the next is light (45% of heavy day), and the third is intermediate (60%).

I work out 3 times a week and start each one with squats. On the 2nd and 3rd workout day, squats are a good warm-up for the other exercises.
Have you had your testosterone levels measured?

U

user43770

Have you had your testosterone levels measured?
I haven't. I only think about it when I hear it mentioned in the news or on forums like this.

My advice is based on personal experience. Except for soy; I've only read about phytoestrogens.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that eating till satisfaction made my strenght, aggressivity and morning woods much more powerful while I got the opposite result on a low carb diet.

The availability of so much energy also allowed me to lift heavy and train harder which I guess made my T and GH higher.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that eating till satisfaction made my strenght, aggressivity and morning woods much more powerful while I got the opposite result on a low carb diet.

The availability of so much energy also allowed me to lift heavy and train harder which I guess made my T and GH higher.
Yeah, it's a known fact that carbs are anabolic. Therefore, we shouldn't do without them. The only way I could do a carb-free diet was if you wanted to reset insulin for a month, then introduce back in some carbs. But, during that month, energy levels will be low, and you won't start seeing rising T-levels until carbs are introduced back in.

R

Ranger

MSP (Maximum Sustained Power) workouts
Sprints
Prolonged KETO diet