Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Following your intuion and gut instinct when it comes to women

MrWorldwide1

Reaction score
Do you sometimes do something like keep pursuing a woman, flirt with an ex, talk to a stranger or any other thing that is a big no for most other men and feels kinda useless, and deep down it makes perfect sense to you ... you feel like you know the outcome or at least the possible outcomes and something pushes you to do what you are doing ...

Sometimes i get thig feeling about some women like even though the situation itself makes no sense but it makes sense to me that i should be doing this or that and i get all the right signs that encourage me to act on it ... I never knew how to explain this feeling and i know that others have it too thats why some seem to be "lucky" or some type of "magicans" cause they get done what others deem impossible ..... for example I once pursued a girl harder than i usually would and even when she acted weird and appeared to be dating someone else (many told me to let it go and she literally doesnt care about me) after a while we ended up in a relationship for a while ... another girl i dated in the past didnt seem to be interested in dating me, but one time i felt something that pushed me to ask her out, we made out that day and we ended up dating for a few months ... basically sometimes i get the feeling to do the opposite of what dating sites, "Experts" and even men who seem to have a lot of women under their belt say and it has proven to be the right choice more than once .

I was told once that its not gut instict per se but rather experience and try and error that taught me to read the situation iam in, adapt and calibrate to get the desired results, or more simply at some point after you become good at something you automatically know what to do ( iam no expert and need to work more on my approaches but when it comes to women i think iam ahead of so many guys my age) .

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are two base levels that creates a response from your gut.

1. When you failed, how you failed, and why you failed

You have to think back when you first started dating, approaching, and all those times you were sexually rejected. If you took chances in high school, then this memory should be stored in your gut. You won't remember it in your mind 10 or 20 years later, but your gut will remind you again when you come across the same type of rejection.

2. Your ratio of success and the type of women you were successful with

2 up or 2 down is the proper league you should remain in. Anything more than 2 and you're crossing over into dangerous territory.
Example: If you've had success with two 8's and 7's, you're allowed to go to 6 or 9
Never go below 6, otherwise you'll come across psychotic & insecure women that only want to play head games with you.
If you've been dating 5's & 6's, don't you dare go to 9's until you rack up several 8's.
I honestly think the number system for women is absurd, but it's the only way to get the message across online properly.
From my own experience I've dated 8's and 9's from the past, but had an extended dry spell when I moved to a new state and didn't know anyone. I tried dating 5's and 6's during that time which were out of my league, and coincidentally those women that low on the totum pole were always playing headgames with me. Now my gut knows never to lower my standards like that again.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gut instincts grows in tandem with the number of experiences you're had with the women.

It's the small variations in a women's behaviour that's not openly noticeable yet it's registering at your subconscious mind.