"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Following girls on social media

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
4
Age
27
I struggle with this even though I am a college student. I am pretty good when gaming and flirting with girls in person but it just feels off when done online so I largely avoid it.

But the semester is coming to an end now and I will be out of touch with all the girls on the campus. There are a few girls who I would like to talk to and date but I have only exchanged smiles and greetings with them. So is it okay to follow them on instagram? Does it come across as creepy? Does it put me in a lower position of power?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I think in college it is certainly more expected to be connected in IG. I think my barometer is if she responds to your message, then follow.

It's kind of an orbiter move...use with caution. Like if she follows you and you follow her back...
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Agree with both replies above. Message but don’t follow. Not right away at least. Following her is feeding her attention addiction. She needs to give you something that starts with S and ends with X before she gets the privilege of your attention.
 

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Agree with both replies above. Message but don’t follow. Not right away at least. Following her is feeding her attention addiction. She needs to give you something that starts with S and ends with X before she gets the privilege of your attention.
Should I text message, as I have her number or a text on IG? And after she replies, then maybe follow her on instagram to see if she follows back.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Depending on the platform, you can't message someone without a follow.

You'll probably need to follow for a time but unfollow if the interaction fails. Don't remain a follower unless there's an active interaction. Without an active interaction, you're some beta orbiter to her. Don't be a beta orbiter.

You're better off getting phone numbers and texting rather than playing the whole social media game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
4
Age
27
Depending on the platform, you can't message someone without a follow.

You'll probably need to follow for a time but unfollow if the interaction fails. Don't remain a follower unless there's an active interaction. Without an active interaction, you're some beta orbiter to her. Don't be a beta orbiter.

You're better off getting phone numbers and texting rather than playing the whole social media game.
There's actually a girl who I like. I have her number as well and I have found her on instagram. So should i just text her first and then follow her on instagram or something like that? We both are in the same class but I have barely talked to her.
 

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
There's actually a girl who I like. I have her number as well and I have found her on instagram. So should i just text her first and then follow her on instagram or something like that? We both are in the same class but I have barely talked to her.

Okay I will make this simple. Just get ONE way to contact her - instagram , phone number etc. Don't add her on more sh*t until you are ****ing her. Even then wait until you are sufficiently close with her that this makes sense. Personally, I don't mind doing instagram or snapchat over phone number. They get to see all the cool stuff on my IG and also gives them the chance to validate me with likes, etc. DONT add her on IG yet! Just use her number to get in touch when the time comes.
 
Top