Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

follow up: lousy date

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my last post I wrote about this lousy lunch date with this girl who is pretty but refused to ride with me on my motorcycle and I could not manage to strike up a conversation with.

I have seen her several times since, although the only thing going on between us is that I am helping her get her car fixed. But after failing every attempt at light convo I am convinced that my apparent failure on our date was not my fault. She's a dud. rocks for brains. lights are on but nobody's home. Sorry, I just can't seem to be able to seduce a woman with room temperature IQ. You can't have "chemistry" without a reaction.

oh well........

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ogre, I've read your other post and I have something to say.

You need to work on your seduction game. I mean the part where you converse with the woman. Go here: http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

Scroll down to the sections about fluff talk, conversation skills, patterning, etc. People like David DeAngelo have the attitude part down right about how to ATTRACT women, but next to nothing on how to take it any further.

Seduction is extremely multi-faceted, and you really cannot afford to limit yourself to relying on your brute strength, C+F, and your motorcycle alone (it works on some women though). You got the girl alone for awhile, to talk to her, this is an extremely valuable thing and should never be wasted. Read up and STUDY what you read at the link I posted, and you'll start to realize what you should be saying, once alone with a girl. You'll probably go back to study it several times, I still go back myself, a lot, but the **** gets results like it's unreal. Just saying to yourself "It's her, she's a cold fish, low IQ, whatever" is a cop-out from working on your game. It's up to US to unlock the secrets and desires of a woman's heart, and to give them what they long for, not the other way around. Good luck, bro.

'Slinger

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HK,

Thanks for the link. I've seen it before but I guess it's time to brush up. I need to memorize that stuff and I need a lot of practice practice practice.

I just came back from a lunch date with two young latinas (I made the date with one and she brought her sister) . Nice church girls. I made a few minor blunders but generally things went OK, conversation was fairly easy, we had lots to talk about. But I didn't get too much into seduction mode. A little bit, maybe.

I have plans to see her (the latina) on Wednesday, so I have 'til then to read up on seduction. Hopefully I'll have some good news to post. But I have a lot of hurdles to jump. She's 20 and hot. I am 40, short, ugly and weak. The only thing I have goin' for me is my wits.

As for the dud with rocks for brains, Yes I will continue to attempt convo for seduction, as she presents a challenge that gives me an opportunity to get some good field practice. But I don't expect much and I'm not really interested in her anymore anyway.