Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flying? Sit in the aisle!

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you travel by plane, always request an aisle seat. There are a few reasons for this:

1. Even though it's not like it used to be, there are still quite a few cute flight attendants around. It is pretty easy to flirt with them if you're sitting in the aisle and next to impossible to do so if you're in the middle or window (due to having to flirt "over" someone else).

2. The aisle makes it easier to get up and walk around the plane. Chances are if there are a couple of good-looking girls on the flight, they won't be sitting next to you. However, if you're mobile you might be able to go to them or conveniently bump into them coming back from the restroom.

3. You can also check out who is on the plane a bit better, especially if you're sitting towards the back.

Airplanes aren't great places to DJ because there aren't a lot of people on any given flight. However, if you do find someone it's pretty easy to start up a conversation and most females are very receptive because flights are boring and anything that is remotely interesting will be welcomed. I've met a few girls on flights in the past and in general, they tend to be the adventurous type. :)

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, sit on the floor in the aisle. It's a great way to get attention. ;)

Yeah, "aisle seat". :D

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i sleep on planes, which is most comfortable by the fire exit. you have no chair in front of you and can kick your feet up.