Flush it out

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.

This is more of a self-help question, but I want to know:

How do you cope with rejections?

Before you go all out and say dismiss it, let me give you an example situation.

Since I was starting out on my junior DJ scout, I decided what better way to experience and practise than an online community?

Loads of women, ready for you to experiment till you drop. Now, I decided to post a ****y comment on someone's profile, that pretty much challenged them in so many ways.

She herself is not that hot to me (I don't find her interesting, but for the sake of trying things out, she was ok). But she definetly thought she was HB10+ level with the stuff she wrote about shallow guys etc.

So I decided to totally talk about her overconfidence etc.

Well, I got a message back, that was a total insult. It said how I was shallow for judging her etc. and feeling bad for guys like me.

Well, fortunately, I didn't let it pop my confidence, and I can gladly say, I can still shamelessly comment and approach various people, but the thing is, what she said is stuck in my head.

I don't want it there. It makes me feel bad the fact she's manage to keep it in there, and she's won. And I hate it when I don't win, especially against egotistical people.

So.... how do you cope with stuff like this?

--iMat

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by iMat
Since I was starting out on my junior DJ scout, I decided what better way to experience and practise than an online community?
In reality, what WORSE way? ;)

I understand you, though. Internet nerds tend to leg-hump everyone, so when I'm on forums it's disgusting to see ugly fat tubs of lard being worshipped by guys who either can't get any or don't have the balls to tell them how struggling they are.

I just keep my mouth shut. Honestly, sometimes it's better not to say anything if you don't have something nice to say. The only time you should get in their face is if they insulted YOU somehow. An example of this case: http://www.ubersite.com/m/41248

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, as I stared at the monstrosity before me in absolute shock, I heard the grease laden voice of the creature in front of me say "Hey baby, if I can make you jump like with my hand, imagine what I can do with the rest of my body."

For once in my life, I was actually speechless. I had no idea what to say to the beast in front of me that had just violated one of my special places, and was now trying to make me imagine the lascivious acts she would perform on me should she have the chance. So, in quite the lame voice, I responded with a weak "No thanks, I have a girlfriend."

Go ****ing me. Man, was that ever clever!

Seeing the weakness in my response, Butter Thighs came at me again in an attempt to have a slice of Sean (that's me) for dinner. "Listen up, Romeo, I can do things that ***** and never even heard of!"
I've just taken this from the link Squirrels posted.

This woman is demonstrating confidence, a sexual state, kino, a chat up line and total persistence. She is using the Gunwitch method!!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But in answer to the original poster. I still have trouble with rejection and I disagree with the idea of just dismissing it, because if you accept rejection, you are basically accepting yourself as a failure.

Personally, whenever I'm rejected I use it as a way of motivating myself to improve in some way. It was a rejection that brought me to this board, and since then I've gained confidence. I was rejected again not so long ago, and I've started working out.

Hopefully I'll be a perfect 10 one day and will never experience a rejection ever again. :D

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since I have absolutely NO interest in meeting her, I decided to insult her intelligence further.

I'm actually ANTICIPATING the next reject.

--iMat