Floss Greffies Splurge Seduction

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes sense, but I've never known it work in actual experience. But you can say the same thing about any keyboard jockey.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was informative, thanks for sharing it. I gotta say, Ross was very charismatic. You could tell he would be an excellent debator.

I think Ross's tips would work great, however you still need to have that initial attraction. If you have the initial attraction, get her attention AND isolation, then you bring in the closer...Ross's tips.

Notice how the actress even started falling for it. Here she is, on a show in front of 1000's of people talking to a known seductionist. Her bytch shield was about as high as it could have gotten. Yet, Ross had her speechless. Classic!

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
the first time I had ever heard him really speak,though there was another vid of him explaining majik and psychology and it had very similar information that was on the dyd dvds,considering that DD himself was once a student,it would make sense. Being a master at linguistics would be pretty sweet if applied to seduction but damn!- talk about the dedication having to do so..I'd rather just talk to them ..period! :D

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I think Ross's tips would work great, however you still need to have that initial attraction.
the most important factor IMO,I think that's were most dudes kinda fall off and become uncalibrated is because there was no initial attraction in the first place..they may mistake casual politeness and attentiveness for actual attraction..sux for them lol