“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Flirty

hcaz074

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hey there is this girl i talked to once and i got her screen name so i talk to her on that, well shes in one of my classes but sits on the other end waht are ways to not look stupid when going to talk to her and flirt with her?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I donno about your school but at my school it is pretty acceptible to get up and switch desks to work with someone as soon as the teacher has given you some work to do. So if there is a desk open next to her just walk over and sit in it and start talking.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
you could go over and ask if she has paper, or a pencil, or pen.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
What they said.

And a general question for everyone who cares to answer:

Do you guys flirt with girls you're not interested in??? I do, it's pretty fun to see them respond positively to my "interest" in them.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
yeah i do i have become a man ***** thanks to this site but i still have a gf....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think you should have went for the phone number and set up a date. I hate internet talking. remember , actions speak louder than words. On the internet, you can't even see body language. You also can't even tell how the person is sayin what they are saying. I mean, you can call someone and be able to tell if they are excited to talk to you or not, but its really hard to tell if you are typing to them on the internet.
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
walk up to her and say "hello, i talk to you on the internet but i'm pretty tired of that so i thought we'd start talking in PERSON MORE FRICKEN OFTEN GOSH DARNIT" don't look mad or anything just act like you're f*cking around.

then give a smile with all teeth showing and when the whole class is looking at you smile and wave at them.

I'm not joking. Seriously.

CAB ROLLIN FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE ON THE HIZZLE FO DIZZLE DON'T FORGET THE BIZZLE AND THE TWIZZLE BUT MAKE SURE IT'S A TWIZZLE BIZZLE NOT A WIZZLE BIZZLE OR WE BE HAVIN TO SNORTIZZLE THE SHIZIZZLE SO BRING THE TWIZZLE BIZZLE.

yes i am aware that i am an obnoxious bastard.

and no i don't really talk all gansterish like that.

i was f*cking around.

You bastards.
 
Last edited:
Top