"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Flirting

EveryGurlsWish22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
bronx ny
How can i flirt with women i dont know within the first few minutes of meeting them to make them feel good? What are some of the things you don juans do when you guys flirt with women?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Does no one read the DJ Bible anymore? They just come onto the main board and whine?

Or post stupid questions?
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
dude...read the dj bible..
 
Top