"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"Flirting" or "Just being nice"

D

DVM

Guest
I would like to know your thoughts on whether this girl is flirting with me or just being nice.

I attend a university in Texas and there is a girl in one of my classes this semester who was also in one with me in the Summer. We talk quite a bit before and after class but nothing really more than that.

Every once in a while she will come over and talk before class. And when she leaves she will place her hand on the back of my shoulder. This has happened a couple of times.

Now, normally I would not have any questions as to her intentions, but she has referenced her "boyfriend" occasionally.

I was wondering how should approach this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
640
Reaction score
2

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
how about you ask her out
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
Call her on it. Touch her, move in to kiss her, or hell, just build it up and pull back to see how she reacts.
 
Top