Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

flirting or breaking ice with cashier at store

loboslos

Reaction score
What kind of breaking the ice quick lines do make a cashier laught do you have. Im pretty good at talking but there has got to be some good stuff out there , you know during the holidays , they dont want to be there and you just want to make their day without too much flirting but general laughing. They have heard all the lame , "working hard" "busy today" stuff.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of store? Is it a specific cashier or just any in general? Had you chatted with her (them) before? All of these things come into play when having a good conversation with someone. These conversations are good because they cover specific things and not general BS lines like "working hard or hardly working?".

loboslos

Reaction score
general

this is just in general, for any store, could be super market , could be mall, . I think if one were to master the making the cashier laugh, things related to work she does , something relative instead of just strait compliment her which alot of guys do, this would be an in. It also a good challenge of being a Don Juan because there is only a small window of time to do this and get this accomplished. If one can master this one can master easily doing this in a larger period of time.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "do you get to keep some off the money?"
Her: No
Me: "I thought u would be rich, with all the money u could fit in those big fat pockets.
Me: Let me guess, a chocolate bar is in ur pocket instead?

Me: so what you doing these holidays?
Her: im going away to the beach and some other stuff
Me: so what about u? what u doing in the holidays?
Me: what do u have in mind?

When ever u do the seeya later with a chick say "No slacking off okay?"
This is something I came up with and people give me a laugh because im pretending im their boss.....they quickly think... in 1.2.3
Is he my boss?
No hes not my boss and he is pretending to be my boss which is really funny.
3. And he is calling me a slacker (laughs), how does he know im a slacker, hes never seen me work before or spoken to me before?

thats my two cents

Ben
Ben

loboslos

Reaction score
nice

I like this , I like the do you get to keep all the money part. I guess all done with a strait face until establishing a smile. The boss part has to be done deliquetly so not to seem like a controlling type of dude but maybe it works after breaking the ice. non the less good stuff!

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was supposed to be like this....fixed error hehehe

Me: so what you doing these holidays?
Her: im going away to the beach and some other stuff
Her: so what about u? what u doing in the holidays?
Me: what do u have in mind?

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
the no slacking off thing is
all funny because it shows ur not the controlling type but the more fun type.
Its fun

Ben

loboslos

Reaction score
bold

That bold but sometimes you need bold. Imagine that they see hundreds of people, many of whom are rude and jerks. If you shine this is good. I have had accidental times where I make them laugh and its like I can get anything I want from there. Its that ice breaker that does it .

loboslos

Reaction score
by the way

Is the no slacking off thing done in a very serious manner, a little smurk or fully laughing mode?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with, "What's your name?", or if she's wearing a nametag, "How're you doing today?"

loboslos

Reaction score
answer

trust me I used to work in places like this. The name and hi is overly used, You have to disrupt normal pattern to get any attention. I learned this in California when going to acting school. You have to stick out from the rest and making them crack up is key. Commercials do it all the time, they distract you then send you subliminal messages to buy something. Or did you ever notice that people with accents or people who have differant levels in their voice get noticed. Its because your breaking a pattern.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the no slacking off thing done in a very serious manner, a little smurk or fully laughing mode?
Try it out, see if it works. Since you've been in the same kind of place, and you can relate, you should be able to come up with something somewhat noticeable. Something that'll maybe make her say, "So you've worked at a register before?"

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When's your break?"
If she tells you, then she's interested. Ask her if she'd like to get a cup of coffee with you.
It works.