Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flew in out of state, slept together, offer her flight money?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving to where she is even though it would work for you is generally a bad move. Better to have her move for you or move to a third place where it’s a fresh start for the both of you.

Mostly because she will have her social circle and will have higher status by default.

Good points, I did consider starting over together someplace so that we are both giving something up and bonding more together in a new place, us against the world kind of thing, but didn't think of her social circles. Her business can technically be run remotely, she works from home she said. I don't want to live in my state anymore and have actively been traveling the country looking for a new place to call home. So my state is out.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points, I did consider starting over together someplace so that we are both giving something up and bonding more together in a new place, us against the world kind of thing, but didn't think of her social circles. Her business can technically be run remotely, she works from home she said. I don't want to live in my state anymore and have actively been traveling the country looking for a new place to call home. So my state is out.
With flights so cheap, you could do a lot of adventure travel with her to scout. Darts on a dartboard kinda thing. Airports and planes are pretty empty rn.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sees me at my place. My live in moved out months ago after I finally broke things off. I did buy our meals.
You know what happens when you give money to a woman you are dating/fvcking/ interested........ Her ego goes thru the roof up high all the way to Mars..... It also makes her believe you love or lost your head for her, and she feels like you are buying her and she is a hoe......... Don't ever give money Mr.nice guy cause you will be done.