Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flat Broke VideoGame Tester: A Natural PUA Of Exceptional Ability

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. By popular request.

There was this guy I knew once. I'll describe him to you.

He was stick thin. Sallow, pale skin. Almost yellow. His har was long, straight and lank. Greasy sometimes.

He was taller than me, perhaps 5`11, but his narrow shoulders and skinny build made him look gaunt and lanky. His head was big, too big for his body. He looked like a lollipop.

The man was a machine. I never, ever saw him fail to pull. To this day, of all the men I've met, he had the most profound effect on women, just by his presence.

He was almost spaced out, almost, but not quite. When he moved through a club he did so like a willow. His movements had a kind of preternatural grace, a beauty to them. It was strange, there was a poise about the man, a poise. It's all I can say about it. Even as I picture it now in my mind, I find it hard to describe.

It was like he was an expert in movement. Like some people have their expertise. His was walking, standing. He moved with total effortlessness, as if his body was an afterthought to his intent to move.

He never drank, and his conversation, when I spoke with him, was never deep, nor fascinating. His mind did not move from subject to subject like I did. He was not as eloquent as I, not as insightful. I earned more money than him, much more. I was so much more educated. So much better built and better looking. Every single external thing that you can possibly name, I beat him on, hands down.

There was never, ever a time when I came close to competing with this guy. He was monumental.

Women of substance and character. Artists. Musicians. One girl who was, and remains, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would have walked through fire to kiss her.

He ****ed her. She was putty in his hands.

It was grace, if I could call it anything. That's what the man had that I didn't. Grace. Just the most monumental grace. He had no money, and he had no prospects. He was not a particularly good looking guy.

He just had grace. Women flocked to him. I never saw him make an approach - I never saw him need to. His movements were hypnotic, even to me. I felt, next to him, like a clumsy child.

Of all the beautiful girls in that group of friends - all the really, achingly beautiful girls - he'd ****ed them all.

Even today, I teach this stuff - and I am very good with women - I honestly cannot tell you for sure if I could go toe to toe with this man.

That said...

I would love to try.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold said:
Sounds like you were in love.
****ing hated him.

Appreciated his genius though.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errmm...I don't really believe you. Everyone exaggerates stories to some extent to make them sound cooler, this just sounds like bs.

Honestly, no offence meant.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he pulled the hottest chicks just because of his bodylanguage? That´s really hard to believe...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta go deeper man.

What did his bodylanguage do to women? What did he appeal to the most?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said so much and yet you said nothing...what was special about his movements?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good story

comic_relief

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think sounds like a rehash of the story about mike in julius fasts book on body language

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope - all true. Wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it.

It is completely true.

His bodylanguage was more why women approached him.

Bodylanguage is symptomatic. It's a symptom. Always. A symptom of something deeper. A solidity that manifests itself as something attractive like confidence - or in this guy's case, grace.

Guys, I don't take offence at this - but rest assured I have no axe to grind. It is true.

And it wasn't specific movements. It was a vibe. I'm trying to describe this - and I only posted about this guy because someone asked me. He is an extreme case of natural game. All vibe.

There's really nothing you can point at. He didn't really do anything. He just embodied this kind of poinse and grace.

If there's anything to be learned from this it's perhaps that you don't need to look good or anything like that to be amazing with women.

And he was amazing.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
There Has to be more to it . . .

drjekyll said:
Ok. By popular request.

There was this guy I knew once. I'll describe him to you.

He was stick thin. Sallow, pale skin. Almost yellow. His har was long, straight and lank. Greasy sometimes.

He was taller than me, perhaps 5`11, but his narrow shoulders and skinny build made him look gaunt and lanky. His head was big, too big for his body. He looked like a lollipop.

The man was a machine. I never, ever saw him fail to pull. To this day, of all the men I've met, he had the most profound effect on women, just by his presence.

He was almost spaced out, almost, but not quite. When he moved through a club he did so like a willow. His movements had a kind of preternatural grace, a beauty to them. It was strange, there was a poise about the man, a poise. It's all I can say about it. Even as I picture it now in my mind, I find it hard to describe.

It was like he was an expert in movement. Like some people have their expertise. His was walking, standing. He moved with total effortlessness, as if his body was an afterthought to his intent to move.

He never drank, and his conversation, when I spoke with him, was never deep, nor fascinating. His mind did not move from subject to subject like I did. He was not as eloquent as I, not as insightful. I earned more money than him, much more. I was so much more educated. So much better built and better looking. Every single external thing that you can possibly name, I beat him on, hands down.

There was never, ever a time when I came close to competing with this guy. He was monumental.

Women of substance and character. Artists. Musicians. One girl who was, and remains, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would have walked through fire to kiss her.

He ****ed her. She was putty in his hands.

It was grace, if I could call it anything. That's what the man had that I didn't. Grace. Just the most monumental grace. He had no money, and he had no prospects. He was not a particularly good looking guy.

He just had grace. Women flocked to him. I never saw him make an approach - I never saw him need to. His movements were hypnotic, even to me. I felt, next to him, like a clumsy child.

Of all the beautiful girls in that group of friends - all the really, achingly beautiful girls - he'd ****ed them all.

Even today, I teach this stuff - and I am very good with women - I honestly cannot tell you for sure if I could go toe to toe with this man.

That said...

I would love to try.

Very well written post. Infact, it makes me think of Ann Rice novels and how she describes the movement of vampires.

There has to be more to his behaviour then just "grace". Grace, and fluid movement is something that can be observed, and emulated.

-E.Nigma

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, sounds like you're describing Cliffy B the creator of Gears of War for Xbox 360.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterNigma said:
Very well written post. Infact, it makes me think of Ann Rice novels and how she describes the movement of vampires.

There has to be more to his behaviour then just "grace". Grace, and fluid movement is something that can be observed, and emulated.

-E.Nigma
Yeah - ****ing yeah. That's bang on, that's exactly what it was. He had this kind of vampiric grace to him, it just oozed poise and control.

I wish I could tell you more. He was somewhat ****y with hot chicks, somewhat aloof - but to be honest it was his grace that got them. It was like it gave him a reason for all his weirdness. Like all the other stuff just melted away and became irrelevant because the quality he had transcended it.

About being able to emulate it? Yeah, I guess, but you wouldn't want to. All the naturals I've seen have developed their own styles. One of them was amazingly audacious. Another was incredibly cheeky. Another - this guy - was very graceful.

If it comes naturally to you, explore it in yourself. Otherwise I'd go for what dovetails with your personality.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any problem with taking the best qualities of other people, and incorporating them into my own persona. There is an old method in this game. "ACT AS IF . . . " and eventually you will not be acting, you will actually be.

-E.Nigma