"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Flaky

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I've been readin tips on Don Juan for a few weeks. Glad to have found this forum. So I did applied the tips I have learned from this forum. That is to be funny and confident. It helps make people more comfortable around me.

One evening, two of my friends and I were eating at this korean barbecue restaurant. We were sitting next to the table full of girls, 4 of them around college age and 2 little children. They were all pretty decent looking. So my friend told me that it might be an all girl nite out. Some of them were eyeing at our tables because we were all three guys. My friend was teasing me of how the girls were checking me out. Well, impossible because I'm not all that great when it comes to look. I've never been funny and popular either. But I must admit having read some of the posts on don juan loosen me up a bit. But I would think that the girls were checking me out, or even us out. They were just looking because it's their fun night and we happen to sit at a table next to them.

Awhile after one of the girls brought a birthday cake. Hmmm it's someone's birthday. My friend said to me, "I bet you a hundred bucks if you can get them to share the cake with us." I shook his hand with a belief that I can get the girls to share the cake.

Continuing with the story, I walked up to the girl's table, then asked, "Whose birthday is it?" One of the girl pointed to the birthday girls. "Oh! can we join?" I asked. Let us join and celebrate with you, I asked them. Then I acted as the lead of the singer, and all of us were singing happy birday. They seemed to enjoy our companion. Then I asked, "the cake looks good. Make sure you don't forget us." The birthday girl cut the cake and gave each of us, me and my friends, a plate. I was feeling so good because it was the first time I was so brave and confident. Then we went back to our seat to resume eating.

Then my friend wanted to challenge me more. "I bet you another hundred dollar if you can get the girl's number," he said to me. I told him"You're going to lose again, man." I was so confident. So what I did was I turned to the girl that sits at the side of the table closest to us and asked "Do you live around here?" She said yes. Then I carried on the conversation with her. I joked with her about how they look like they're still in high school and they laughed. Then I ask "What do you guys like to do for fun?" "Eatingm" one rsponded to me. I continued with my questions "Do you like to dance?" They said yes. so I said "Lets go clubbing sometimes." They all seem to pay attention to me. And they seemed to want to go. And I told them, "don't forget to give us your number before you leave." Before they left, the birthday girl gave me her number. I was happy like hell.

My friend was shockingly impressed of how brave I behaved.

The next night, I called the girl up. When she picked up, she told me that she was in the middle of dinner and that she'll call me in 30 minutes. This was the birthday girl. Then I didn't receive any phone call back for the whole night. 3 days after I called her again in the evening. She picked up the phone, and I told her I was the guy she met at the korean restaurant and one who celebrated birthday with her. She just hung up. The incident pissed me off. So a minute after, I called her again and she did not answer. All I heard was the answer machine, so I spoke to her voicemail, "Kim, I'm just wondering, if you don't want to talk with me, why give me your phone number. What you're doing isn't nice. Thanks and have a nice evening." Then I hung up.

The story is yes I did everything with good confidence and won the bet. The girls seem to enjoyed the conversation with me and my friends. But the girls were flaking. Did this ever happen to you? What do you do in a situation like this?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
The suspense is killing me!!! did they share the cake or what???
 

smallgiant

New Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Utrecht
Man, this happends to anyone. DOn't forget the whole game is a number-game. You get only laid with a percentage of the ladies you've approached.

Just don't focus one one girl. You've been confident, that's good. But I think you have to let her go. When you keep calling al the time, you become the desperate nice-guy and not the man that is in control, not the great Catch. And I assume you want to be the Catch and not the AFC, right?

But this is a good begin. When you wnat to become more funny, search on this form for "****y Funny", and you will get some nice examples of good humor when you're dealing with women.

And when you think of yourself you've a good sense of humor, you will be just more humoreus. I first thought that I wasn't that humoreus that I have to be. But when I focuesed on oppurutinies for making jokes, I did become the humoreus guy..

I think one big key for being the great catch is that you are a funny guy, and that both guys en chicks wants to be arround you, cause you're fun.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hahaha that's cool as sh!t man.

But yeah, you probably put her on the spot by asking for her number like that. I guess she didn't want you to feel bad so she gave you the number feeling like she could dodge you later.

I think she either A) wasn't interested, B) had a boyfriend, or C) your game wasn't as tight as you thought. My guess is that you creeped her out...maybe you tried too hard to hide your intentions from the word-go, sneaking in under a pretense of just wanting to wish her a happy birthday, then when you got all serious about the number, even though she was kind of into you, you just creeped her out. It happens to everyone. Or maybe she HEARD you talking to your friends and decided to give you the number just so you got props, not expecting you to actually CALL her.

But what do you care?? You had a couple laughs with a bunch of cute chicks, represented in front of your buddies, and got free cake!

FREE CAKE, MAN!! :D

Don't sweat it. You're doing fine. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top