"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Flaky attention wh0re

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Well, this girl is flaky. Now I know she likes me, thats not the point. The point is she's very flaky and how do I stop that if that's possible.

It's about a 1/3 ratio. Now her flakes arent big ones, just ones that she'll say "I'll call you when I get back" and she doesnt call. I know for a fact that some flakes were real, like her sister's birthday was that date etc..

I've found out that she does this "flake" **** to alot of guys. Guys that she's likes also. So I dont think its an indicator to her interest level very much.

But it still bothers me alittle bit. Now, I want to stop the flakness so much without just a NEXT. This chick I wouldnt say is relationship material, atleast at her maturity level right now, but I know I can get some.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:confused: Was this meant as a question?
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Select your DJ weapon now.

***Ganji Games selected.
I did that for 3 weeks and it worked well. She called twice just to call and was very responsive. But she has become flaky again.
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
HollowHorizon selects ***condoms they work really well for me try that with her and let her feel like the woman insider her mabe the flakkyness is becuse she needs a good ramming.


Just Advice :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Its a little late now, usually you do it from day one. Lets say she flakes on you (missed a date) you give her a call and you would tell her it pisses you off and that you consider it disrespectful but do it w/o fear and w/o arrogance, just matter-of-factly. Of course, this has gone on for a while and I don't no the particulars of your situation.
 
Top