Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaking on Valentine's Day

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. for a week now i made plans with my girlfriend to go get dessert at some fancy place on valentines day. She was all excited.. But on Valentines day(today) she wasnt talkin much and seemed like she didnt wanna go

i asked her..do u wanna go? and she said yeaa of course..but it doesnt seem like u do.. i told her i did(because i really did)..

so i go to my place to get changed outta my work clothes and take a shower and get ready..im all ready and i look at my phone and get a text message saying she cant go because she has to go to the phone store.

bullsh!t
Now what?

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the phone store is alot more important to her then you. Ignore her for a week. lol

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WOW THAT IS SOO MESSED UP...LOL Women just lack tact cause they dont need it anymore... I wonder what the braking point will be as fare as men takin all this crap form hos ? I guess we have no choice.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My spidey sense tells me that she received a better offer on V-Day. The phone store is just a lame excuse she made up.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she really had to go.
regardless, thats f'd up, she taking u for granted

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next..

I'm not a huge fan of all the Vday mushiness, but it's still a DAY for couples.

It's one thing if you mutually agree not to do something on a DAY, but it's a different thing for her to totally change plans last minute. She obviously has other motives or has found something more worth wild. Don't let her tell her she cares about you, because honestly she doesn't. Take the upper hand and think about moving on to someone better before you get hurt big time.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah next her already...

Jitterbug and WC2 are right.

She's likely got another guy.

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone store?? Dude that's got to be the worst excuse in the history of bad excuses. Not only that but she did it by text?

Kick that b*tch to the curb, don't hesitate or even think twice.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Guys, this guy is a drama queen. Yesterday it was not standing up for his g/f

A couple days ago it was She is using ur phone to txt guys behind ur back, another day she's complaining your not jealous enough, then a new day she's showing off her butt to a guy friend, then you complain that her 2 ex b/fs look like some B list actor, then yesterday you complain that she's touching your friends azz. All of this within the past few weeks.

Are you starting to see a pattern?
Yes, this is a bad pattern. I'm having some problems with my GF at the moment. I think you need to take a step back and look at whats going on.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: because she has to go to the phone store.

mate - she couldnt even be bothered to think of a good excuse - she has nothing to offer you right now.

Sorry to say I rekon she has another guy lined up. Run Run as fast as you can.....

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Yes, this is a bad pattern. I'm having some problems with my GF at the moment. I think you need to take a step back and look at whats going on.
Wrong.

The pattern has 2 possibilities one unlikey and the other one likely.

Unlikely: This guy has deep rooted issues and any suggestion that has been given to him over the months has been completly ignored. There is no point of offering someone advice if he doesn't attemp to correct the problem.

Likely: He is your creative resident troll. He makes up stories because he is bored out of his mind. Notice that he rarly ever respond to his own posts but just create new ones when he gets bored about the same fvcking problem.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Wrong.

The pattern has 2 possibilities one unlikey and the other one likely.

Unlikely: This guy has deep rooted issues and any suggestion that has been given to him over the months has been completly ignored. There is no point of offering someone advice if he doesn't attemp to correct the problem.

Likely: He is your creative resident troll. He makes up stories because he is bored out of his mind. Notice that he rarly ever respond to his own posts but just create new ones when he gets bored about the same fvcking problem.
Detective Damage does it again! I say good show old boi!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Another banker made a better offer and she said deal.

the phone store excuse (W0manese: I received a better offer than yours. No deal!)

You should say no deal to her! She discarded you like an empty can of Delaware Punch! My future sight says you should discard her the same way and get someone else.

Valentine's day should be dubbed Singles Awareness Day!

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she used her phone, to text you, to say she had to go to the phone store?

lol :D

Did you know they took the word "Gullible" out of the dictionary?