Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakey girls who suddenly show high IL...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you explain when girls who have luke warm interest at first or show flakey behavior all of a sudden become highly interested in you.

I have had several situations where I would date a girl and she would exhibit low IL behavior like canceling, not returning calls, refusing to get intimate, etc. then out of the blue at a time when you had written her off, she starts chasing you, calling all the time, making herself available, etc., a complete role reversal. And in every case, the girls were very hot.

I suspect that at the time of dating she was seeing someone else and when things broke off, she saw me as a good backup plan. I don't know. Any opinions?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
How do you explain when girls who have luke warm interest at first or show flakey behavior all of a sudden become highly interested in you.

I have had several situations where I would date a girl and she would exhibit low IL behavior like canceling, not returning calls, refusing to get intimate, etc. then out of the blue at a time when you had written her off, she starts chasing you, calling all the time, making herself available, etc., a complete role reversal. And in every case, the girls were very hot.

Any opinions?
Take a look at this and see if it fits: http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/26_dating_girl.html

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was one who for the most part fit the profile of what you describe. We would only meet once a week for an hour at her work(about 40 miles from where i live, which in L.A. is very long) and we'd kiss, make out, once in a while she'd give me oral sex and she was very affectionate, ina ddition she'd call multiple times a day on the phone. However when I wanted to do stuff on weekends, she kept sayin she couldn't or she was too busy. Sometimes she'd say maybe, but would call back and say she couldn't. My advice is that while it may be hard to do , its best to leave her before you get attached.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flakey girls will flirt with you to try to make you get attracted to them so it feeds their ego. They usually have serious insecurities and by having a band of men obsessing over them or at least one, they feel better about themselves. So are they really interested or somewhat interested? Would have to say somewhat interested.

If somewhat interested is the case, you also have to show somewhat interest to her too. You and her can get some flirt action going, but don't take anything serious and asking for dates from them is almost impossible because in their mind they are the ones in power.

Since they have a view that everything should go their way, would recommend just doing what they do but never ask them out, even if they ask "What're you doing tonight" - tell them you got some plans going on. Remember, if a girl truly wants to hang out with you she will let you know straight out and if a girl tells you that she'll be available next week or whenever, don't even try asking for a date.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attention ho

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case I think ignoring her would work best. If she's doing it in jest, she's just an annoyance, if she's doing it for attention, she'll want you. If she's doing it genuinely, she'll be challenged... if she withdraws you'll know she's too shy, then you go after her. Pretty simple.