***** flakes and doesn't even call!

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm having bad luck this week with dates,today another HB 9 flaked on me but didn't even call to tell me, she just avoided my calls.

Now whats weird is that SHE set the date up for today, I didn't even try to set up a day. Over texts, I just said we should hang out sometime this week and she suggested today. I told her I'd call her sometime today because I didn't know when I was going to have time to hang out, and she just said ok call her. During the texts she said she had a dance competition each day this weekend, but to still not even call...

How should I approach this situation, considering nothing like this has ever happened to me before? (I've never been flaked untill today :down: )

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her, just flash a smile that says "i know what you did, you know what you did and thats your problem. Your loss". Don't say a word to her. Then live your life as normal and act like she doesn't even exists.

I've found that this forces the girl to suck up and apologise.

Girls will continually test you to see how much power they have over you i.e how much you need them. So what you want to be conveying is: I like you but i sure as heck dont need you.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer: Now that she's flaked on you, you're primed for the 'friend zone'. So, don't let her make you into her phone/text friend. Don't call or contact her. However, if she calls, keep it short - like 30 seconds. Let her know that you're busy and that if she wants to chat, you'll chat with her face to face. If she accepts the face to face meet, then only talk to her then! Don't let her sucker you into chatting with her for 30 min on the phone before! You do that, she'll flake on you again.

So, if she flakes again the second time, you never talk to her again. Cross her off your list.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that's my policy, two strikes and the ***** is out

Edit: I am now officially a "senior" don juan haha

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Don't call or contact her. However, if she calls, keep it short - like 30 seconds. Let her know that you're busy and that if she wants to chat, you'll chat with her face to face. If she accepts the face to face meet, then only talk to her then!
Agreed. Doesn't sound like this girl is worth your time. There are much more quality women out there--find them.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put too much weight into getting flaked. It happens to everyone. It happens to PUA, DJ, goodlooking, ugly, and all types of guys. Like I said before if every guy that got flaked on dropped dead, then we would all be dead.

The way you deal with flaking is you don't. Be calm, be cool, don't say anything. Cut ties with her let her come to you. If she doesn't its her loss, and if she does then fvck her brains out.

Peace.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Don't put too much weight into getting flaked. It happens to everyone. It happens to PUA, DJ, goodlooking, ugly, and all types of guys. Like I said before if every guy that got flaked on dropped dead, then we would all be dead.

The way you deal with flaking is you don't. Be calm, be cool, don't say anything. Cut ties with her let her come to you. If she doesn't its her loss, and if she does then fvck her brains out.

Peace.

well said, I had a HB8 flake on me multiple times.. I kept distant but kept her confused by the texts I would send. Kind of made it seem like I was putting HER in the friendzone (I think its important to be crafty with your words).. Yeah, I ended up in the pants shortly thereafter:rock:

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, crap, I've had gals flaked that showed IOI's later, after I iggy'd them. A gal friend told me that women will do this, just so they don't seem easy. I appreciate that gal friend, not many women can admit that they play games.

Anyhow, they will flake for so many reasons. In any event, a person's behavior is a reflection on that person, not necessarily a reflection on someone else. Her bad. Do what you can to seek other gals. This one goes on the back burner.

If you do "nothing", about half the time they will do "something" in the next month or two.. call you, text you, ask why you haven't called, etc. Just have in mind what you want to say. If you blow up then, it's over. If you give in then, it's over. If you just say you did not like her having a date, then not showing, and PAUSE..don't give another word, let her talk.. that often works well.