Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

flake or mess up?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will make this short as possible.

got a girl that goes over the neighbors house. she talks to me all the time from day one and I could see interest. was at a party with her and I ignored her but she would come around for some flirting so I grab her a$$ a few times really hard and said some stuff to her. she always gets out the car and talks to me right away. initiates all the time, stares at me. she goes out of her way to talk to me. she goes over the house and asks me to fix her cd deck and it did not need fixed. she is there with some other guy but always ignores him and talks to me. she said he is a dork and the only time they talk is when they are alone and he is anti-social. she said that is not my boyfriend. she never really touches him but is all over me.

she was there the other day and made sure she said hi and came over to talk to me. I ask her if she wanted to walk with me in the mornings. she was doing heavy flirting and made sure she got my number. she talked about having the other kind of exercise with me (sex) and was all over me. her ex-brother inlaw was jealous and when she was not around the first thing he told me was I would not hit that dude I am telling you.

she texts me when she leaves and says I am sorry I pursuaded you I would go there and said other normal stuff. I get a text the next morning saying she came over to walk (at neighbord) but it is raining and I didnt even ask her to. I talked to her a while after some texts in person. she made sure she had my number right and told me she wanted to go. I texted her to go and she said

"I am so sorry I had something come up. we will have to go another time. I said ok and she said sorry again. she was at the neighbors today and I asked her if she was going or had other stuff to do. she said I dont know I got all kinds of stuff to do and totally ignored me but snuck a few peaks at me and when she left she said by in a flirty way.

sometime you question possible flake but I thought I had this one in the bag.

maybe I didnt want her she has mental problems (bi-polar) and goes to AA and just got a divroce but I wanted a quick piece.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer to your question i think its a little bit of both. i think you did mess up a little bit and thats why she flaked. i dont think you messed it up completely. its fixable. here's where you went wrong. she's all over you and you were being non-reactive, acting like women flirt with me like this all the time, i'm not impressed, and not 100% interested in her. as soon as she brings up sex with you, you became the complete opposite, reactive, now your interested in her, this doesnt happen to me all the time, blah, blah, blah. thats why she flaked. she was initally attracted to you cause you were playing hard to get, as soon as you changed your script, she lost interest and flaked. all you have to do is let it go for a few days without contact, blow her off even, that should get her attraction levels back up. then make some lame suggestion to get her over your house. it could be anything, hey i need your help with something, she comes inside and you ask her if she thinks this picture frame on the wall is level. use anything other than sex just to get her in your house. offer her a drink, and its on!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This won't end well..... not a girl to fool around with unless you are 100% positive it's going nowhere beyond the one time deal ...

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. thank you for the conformation. she was there today but I was with my other girl friend (not dating girl friend but a girl who is my friend)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
maybe I didnt want her she has mental problems (bi-polar) and goes to AA and just got a divroce but I wanted a quick piece.

Funny you should put the part above last in your post. That's a minor (f-in MAJOR) detail!

These chicks are so whacked in the head, but are usually very sexually aggressive and phuck like a champ!

Sounds like your a newbie and don't really understand how the game works, as well as low self esteem.

Your analyzing the details, instead of this mental masturbation, take action and see how she responds. You asked her on the walk, she said she was busy and she didn't offer another time.....not a good sign.

Instead of asking again so soon, wait it out a few days at the least and then ask again. If she says no again without an alternative time/day that she's free, move on.

And as AR Rocket mentioned, why in the world are you asking her to go on a walk when she was all over you. Get in where you fit it bro.

PIMP

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was really nothing to do at these moments but try to get her by herself another time. you cannot fvck a girl at someones house like that. that is why I wanted to do her. I could do all the nasty stuff because I really did not care about it. she would have loved it also.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was there today and being all nice and flirty and talked to her and did some kino and some sexual talk. she has all the signs of attraction I know what they are. they are so obvious.

Last edited: