Flacky girl

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is very flacky, but she's into me. I don't know exactly how to handle this situation.

I was supposed to meet her at the movies yesterday, but than apparently her parents were taking her downtown. I told her to meet up today and she said she couldn't get a lift there because there was a lot of snow (that is true). So I told her I'd come over after I workout, but she asked her parents and they said no because they were apparently having guests over. Now, I saw her post on facebook to her friend that she can go over to her house (of course she deleted it right after but i saw it)...

What do you think of all this guys?

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
This girl is very flacky, but she's into me. I don't know exactly how to handle this situation.

I was supposed to meet her at the movies yesterday, but than apparently her parents were taking her downtown. I told her to meet up today and she said she couldn't get a lift there because there was a lot of snow (that is true). So I told her I'd come over after I workout, but she asked her parents and they said no because they were apparently having guests over. Now, I saw her post on facebook to her friend that she can go over to her house (of course she deleted it right after but i saw it)...

Contradiction! She's not into you, she's even giving you little, subtle hints.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one word. next!

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I though she was really into me because I've seen her at a dance last time and she told me she wanted to dance with me all night. I had lots of kino going on with her, including putting my hand on her *****... And we got drunk after and lots of kino going on.

Anyways, she's the one who actually told me we would meet up, but now she canceled twice.

Oh well she's nexted.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:

First off its FLAKEY....

Secondly this chick simply likes the attention you give her....its an ego boost for her. If she really was into you, she would make time for you, hook up with you etc. Stop being so available to her and see if she initiates a conversation with you.

This doesn't look good, move on to the next one...

PIMP

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
she cancels 3 times on you? it doesn't matter if her reasons are "true". would you try to ditch your parents to meet the girl you like, yes you would. would the snow stop you from meeting up with your crush, nope not a problem. this is the same type of girl who will tell a guy she's not into that her parents don't let her go anywhere, but would sneakout or lie to their parents to meet that guy she really likes.

on top of that you saw her post on facebook. ditch her completely, if you yourself, don't know what to think of this, your mind is too wrapped up around her

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well,if you're going to next the girl,then I guess no further advice is necessary concerning this her. However,I am curious if you know why things turned out the way that they did. This situation was predictable,which means it was also avoidable. The way you start off an interaction will most likely determine it's outcome. The end is at the beginning. You started off wrong,therefore,it turned out wrong.

It's-Me said:
Thanks guys.

I though she was really into me because I've seen her at a dance last time and she told me she wanted to dance with me all night. I had lots of kino going on with her, including putting my hand on her *****... And we got drunk after and lots of kino going on.
So because of everything here,you thought that this girl was really into you,right? This interaction here proves my point. The place where you put your hand on her is blacked out,so I can't tell where you put it,but I can use my imagination.
So you inappropiately touched a chick,then later on,you two got drunk. Then some more kino from you. So in a nutshell,you groped a drunk chick. And now you're surprised that you didn't get a date? ONS may come out of this sort of thing,but if you were looking for a possible relationship with this girl,feeling her up while she's drunk.....well,you might want to reconsider that approach.

It's Me said:
Anyways, she's the one who actually told me we would meet up, but now she canceled twice.
I recently had this happen to a friend of mine. He took a woman out on a date,then had a good time,then he took her back to his place. Of course he went for the kill,and she allowed it....to a point. Then she told him that they were moving too fast. Now,he's been trying and trying to get a second date with her,but she avoids him.

In the beginning,they couldn't stay away from each other,now all the sudden,she's busy. Simple case of ASD.

Anyway,I think you have a good idea about just moving on.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
So because of everything here,you thought that this girl was really into you,right? This interaction here proves my point. The place where you put your hand on her is blacked out,so I can't tell where you put it,but I can use my imagination.
So you inappropiately touched a chick,then later on,you two got drunk. Then some more kino from you. So in a nutshell,you groped a drunk chick. And now you're surprised that you didn't get a date? ONS may come out of this sort of thing,but if you were looking for a possible relationship with this girl,feeling her up while she's drunk.....well,you might want to reconsider that approach
You got it all wrong, sorry I wasn't very clear.

I knew this girl already and I meet up with her at a party. She told me she wanted to dance with me all night and I danced with her a few times, just feeling up her body. Than, one of my friends and her friends went to buy a bottle and hit it outside because it was a non-alcoholic party (im still in high school). At the end of the party, we grabbed the bottle and we both got drunk and that's when I put my hand on her pvssy - I really had lots of kino going on.

-----

Anyways, I talked to her before over text message and told her to cut the bullsh1t, here's how it went down:

Me: "Your a flake. I saw that post on xzy's wall".
Her: "I talked to xzy on the phone and i said she could come over after the guests leave"
Me: "Cut the bullsh1t"
Her: "Your an assh0le...... *and more text*"
Me: *I didn't respond*

She posted on her friend's wall telling her to come over at around 3 when I was supposed to meet her and she supposently had friends over. AFTER, I talked to her she made another post on the girl's wall saying that she could come over later when the guests were gone.

Igetit!

Reaction score
It's-Me said:
You got it all wrong, sorry I wasn't very clear.

I knew this girl already and I meet up with her at a party. She told me she wanted to dance with me all night and I danced with her a few times, just feeling up her body. Than, one of my friends and her friends went to buy a bottle and hit it outside because it was a non-alcoholic party (im still in high school). At the end of the party, we grabbed the bottle and we both got drunk and that's when I put my hand on her pvssy - I really had lots of kino going on.
Oh,ok. So you already knew the girl. How long had you known her?

Actually,it doesn't really matter. You still went at it wrong. You don't put your hand on her p*ssy,then start a relationship. You get some sort of relationship/connection started first. Then you put your hand....well,you know where.

-----

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Oh,ok. So you already knew the girl. How long had you known her?

Actually,it doesn't really matter. You still went at it wrong. You don't put your hand on her p*ssy,then start a relationship. You get some sort of relationship/connection started first. Then you put your hand....well,you know where.

-----
I knew a long time ago through friends, but I didn't really talk to her at the time. Than she added me on facebook and I got her number and all. Than, I saw her 2 saturdays before at the movies and she was with friends. They got kicked out of the movies and I told her to come meet me, and she ditched her friends to come hang out with my friend and me.