Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fixing unclear intentions

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... this girl has told me for the past couple of weekends that she wants to get up with me one night, but I haven't been available. Tuesday night I asked her to go to a soccer game with me and a couple of friends on Wednesday night, and she said yes, excitedly. On wednesday at lunch a friend of mine overheard her saying she was going with me and that she thinks im sexy, and that sort of thing. Wednesday night came and went. we had fun and I got in some good kino, but I didn't make a move. How should I let her know I'm interested? I've considered a few options...

1) Just ask her what she thinks of me (since I already have a good idea), leading her to ask me the same question... I'd answer with "i think you're sexy as hell, and if you're not looking for anything too serious we could have a lot of fun together"

2) Use body language to get the point across, along with the right topics of conversation.

Option one is looking good, option two looks kind of weak... anyone else have a suggestion?

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience is a virtue. Your girl seems to have a very high IL in you. So just keep playing things cool. Go on a couple more dates, keep up the kino, and see what happens. Good Luck.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naluholo
On wednesday at lunch a friend of mine overheard her saying she was going with me and that she thinks im sexy, and that sort of thing. Wednesday night came and went. we had fun and I got in some good kino, but I didn't make a move. How should I let her know I'm interested?
Alright.
Firstly, let's begin by hitting ourselves in the head with the nearest blunt object.

Now that we're done with that, maybe we can wake up and understand that you're ALREADY IN. YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORK HER ANY MORE. SHE ALREADY WANTS YOU.

How should you let her know?
Next time you're talking to her, just use something like "let's go for a walk", or "let's go somewhere quieter", or "let's go somewhere more private", or "why don't we go sit down over there" - it DOESN'T MATTER, just isolate her - if she's attracted to you, she wants to be alone with you as much as you want to be alone with her, and she WILL SAY OKAY.

Then you talk to her, about anything in good taste - when there's a lull in the conversation, you lock eye contact, and she KNOWS the kiss is coming...and then you kiss her. You don't nervously laugh, you don't wuss out - you want to kiss her and you WILL kiss her. Simple. If she's as into you as you say, then you're basically in from there on.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with Luscious; follow the advice.

DO NOT ask her how she feels about you. it could actually lower her interest. but more importantly, shes ripe for the picking. get her alone and make your move. forget about talking or expression your feelings for eachother - its time to take action.