"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fixing a girl’s pair bonding

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This definitely speaks to me.

But at the same time it feels bad to be with something "easy" when one could have had the hotter chick if... one was better.

I'd then rather work on myself, such that one is in the right mindset. I don't know if it's about something more than confidence and self image.
You don't have to be "better" to have a "hotter" chick, she just has to like you. And "hotter" doesn't means she's "better".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
OP here.

That high body count = pair bonding issues seems to be all over the manosphere. Personally I cannot confirm it, I’ve been with fine women that have had active sex lives. It might be this is just men being insecure or distasteful of experienced women (I would count me as one of them). But I do agree the skanky, hardened pro bar hopper is unattractive and I can surely appreciate the reindeer.

Notice I didn’t say high body count, I said pair bonding. So, these problem one can have for other reasons than high body count, I think.

I agree “fixing” people, particularly if she’s damaged by high body count, is pretty hopeless, but it isn’t that far. It’s just a young (I think 21) musician with a lot of emotions and attitude. A woman. She’s also a young HB, so she needs to learn to fend things off left and right, while trying to live her own life.

The real problem here is that I am not yet man enough for handling her, I fold/freeze at her sh1t tests. I think the solution for her is to have a solid, stable, inert man that extinguishes her turbulence. The one who is that gets her, kind of. Seen it happen before. Maybe I am it next time we meet.

I think I have a tad of the same problems myself, and that can be an explanation to the dysfunctionality here and our/mine attraction. Too much game, too many failed oneitis, too much tango.
 
Top