Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fixed links 2007: The Speed Seduction Bible

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everybody[;)]

Originally brought to you by Awkward, revided (and stickied by?) Oscar Wilde.

For a taste of Awkward click on his name. Vronski too for the hell of it. When you get to their names click on "Find all posts by Awkward" and "Find all threads started by Awkward"

Oscar Wilde said:
Hi guys,

This section has piqued my interest, I'm going to read up and see how I feel about the stuff mentioned here.

Below: my give-back to sosuave.com for what I've learned so far :)

Oscar.
--

(Originally posted by Awkward)

Here is the official Speed Seduction Bible

This bible will gather together all posts that are worth reading or anyone who want to learn Speed Seduction (SS).

So people, any post you find appealing, please tell so in that post and I'll add it to here. We have not even covered the basics, so people, start postin'

Before you begin

Speed Seduction was invented and developed by Ross Jeffries, a former ugly, nice-guy geek who couldn't even get a single girl to lay him. Read the whole sad story here:
http://www.speed-seduction.com/index.htm . So he developed SS basing it on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) mostly. Since then, it has just been improved by all the people who use SS.

I just feel that I owe to beginners to read this post of warning before starting learning SS. It may seem mindblowing at first, but there is always bad things about everything.

Beginners read this before starting with SS http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=10777

What is SS about and does it work?

I SS so powerfull as Ross Jeffries says it is? Here are some people's opinions on SS:

Sir_Chancealot's First SS Pattern! Sir_Chancealot
Is SS as powerful as Ross jeffire's claim? MattB
This girl was playing hard to get....I threw some patterns in and it was OVER Ashlee Angel
My intro to speed seduction, days 1 and 2 Sir_Chancealot
We need more instructional posts !! Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Post of your experiences so everyone can learn from it.

How Speed Seduction Works

Post about why it works and what to think of when using SS. Goals and such. What to do if something isn't working.

Attitudes

Basics of the NLP mindset - I

Basic Techniques

The techniques that a speed seducer uses. Why they work, when you should use them, and what they are used for, and what kind of results they give you.

Some Simple SS rules to cover Part 1 of 2 Awkward
A Speed Seduction Report (LONG but worth it) SexPDX
Quotes - How to test if the woman is ready AwkwardQuestions about pointing oblizue

Patterns

Post your homemade patterns so everyone can get use of your progress, and learn something.

English Patterns English Pattern Archieve
Swedish Patterns Swedish Pattern Archieve

Vronsky's Speed Seduction Manual (VSSM)

This will be a step-to-step guide on learning SS, including exercises and many good advice regarding the basics of Speed Seduction.

Lesson 1: Mechanics of Speed Seduction - This post cover embedded commands and some exercises to integrate it to your life.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the links are still broken

Last edited:

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that, its too bad I can't edit any of the links.