Fix This board up and Add a few more forums

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
What we need are Mods who can check everyday and delete the dumb posts.

Add a Support forum where ppl can post about a small problem like O what should i do? I got the number now wat?

Also add a Field report Forum With full detailed and good Reports and bad reports about things that happened

Also have a Journal Forum for ppl with there Journals that way the journals don't get lost in all the crap that gets posted

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*looks around and makes sure no one is looking* starts whispering "Come here! come here! go to Eternals site. Shhh. don't tell anyone shhh"

*someone enters*Sorry these forum ideas have been discussed previously over and have been shot down. No need to beat a dead horse dude.:D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ak89
Well I can promise you this much, everything else is probably not gonna happen. Sorry :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who determines what dumb posts are? Then we'll have a whole new slew of people posting "THE MODS DELETED MY POST THEY SHOULD GET BANNED CUZ I ASKEd HOW TO DO A MOVE ON A GIRL AND THEY DIDNT LET ME AKS IT THEY DELETED ME@!!!"

Do you realize how much work what you suggest entails? Even if we could agree unanimously on what constitutes a 'dumb post', you want us to delete every 'dumb post' from every thread in every section of the entire site? There are nearly half a million posts at the time of this posting... I guess you would rather us mods sit here every day doing nothing but deleting posts instead of getting booty? :p

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, I'm sure *somebody* (not me of course) would this that THIS thread is pretty fvcking dumb. :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ak89
wow you are so right, the mods are not doing the job porperly, if they where they would have deleted this post already:p