Banned
Reaction score
in no particular order....

1)Good Muscle Definition
2)gorgeous eyes
3)big d1ck
4)MONEY
5)very nice smile

PERSONALITY does NOT matter to good lookin chicks as much as those 5 features!!

if u have even several of them, u will need no tricks, no gimmicks, as the girl will be falling all over u and wanting to fvck u NATURALLY

it does however HELP to have a good personality, but b4 u work on ur personality, remember that personality is bullshyt, cuz all most hot chicks want is a good fvck from a REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY

argue away

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are u lookin for a fuk close or a relationship material because i find that vauge..

those are definations of a horny girl not a LTR material

Reaction score
those are good, but don't give chicks your money, lol, I don't find anything more stupid then to go to a strip club and give a chick money for a dance, that on Saturday night you can jump behind that same chick at a club somewhere else and grind her all night long for nothing, lol.

Muscle definition is not a requirement, that's more for your own health and your own self esteem, it's an extra feature.

Big dyck, same as muscle definition, not a requirement, just an added feature.

The eyes and the lips are important, because when in sexual state, your eyes are more lower and you lick your lips alot, this tells the girls you want her and like her.

Again, you should always be the alpha male/cool guy, it's in your dress, walk, and talk, and behavior....then go into sexual state.

And you shouldn't have a problem building a positive pvssy flow.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
1)Good Muscle Definition
2)gorgeous eyes
3)big d1ck
4)MONEY
5)very nice smile
Moreso for younger chix in their slut phase (17-20), but probably a good list for that particular demographic.

Problem with displaying some of these is:

1) She can't really see this with your clothes on...
3) She can't see this with your clothes on...
4) No chick can tell this without looking at your financial records, although some might be easily impressed by some flashy rims you got on lay-away...

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when do they allow people who have no F#cking clue to post as if they where the authority in this subject.

I find this 5 things completelly superficial and inmature.

Please read the bible and the have some more experience before recomending crap.

Follow your 5 rules and you'l get yourself a real winner, we'll talk in 5 years.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the list may be superficial and immature but so are the women who dream of these things. As women mature and their expectations change the "enlightened ones" realize that this type of guy are a dime a dozen; that men of personal substance are more attractive.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
superficial and immature - that is wat the young hot chicks ARE, which is exactly why this list applies to them!

the bible is there to give bigtime ugly losers hope, and it does a great job!

advice in the bible is great, no arguments

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 WTF? You seem to change your opinion almost every day...one time you've gotta do this because its the "only way to get chicks"...the next day you're posting sh1t that contradicts what you've said hours before.

Tbh your posts range from basic logic...to re-hashed bible entries...to totally retarded. ffs man get a grip, because I honestly don't think you have a fvckin clue what you're saying half the time.... So, stop trying to give advice until you do, aaaight?

Reaction score
Lol.

What skip is sayin is that younger girls in certain areas tend to go for certain things in a guy, and he was just pointing those things out.

What I want you guys to remember though, is, "we are in a bountiful forest."

There's too much focus on what women want around here, as if what a woman wants on Monday doesn't change 8 times by Wednesday, lol.

Define what it is YOU want in a woman, there's so much pvssy in the forest that you can find what it is you are looking for.

aaaight?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh:: i hate how keyboard jockys are giving advice these days, this forum is turning to Shi_t.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be a flamer but this post irritates me, all I see here is a nerdy looking kid who tries to justify his lack of success with women to the lack of those 5 attributes he posted about. Anyone who has been with more than 10 girls knows that though looks do give you an advantage it wears off very quickly if you got no game, act desperate or like a meathead.
A true dj will snatch any hot babe (even the dumb you and superficial ones - who tend to be no challenge ) from under the noses of a bunch of grunting muscle flexing meatheads, while laughing at their lack of wit and frustrated clueless looks.

in reality al u need is normal looks, lots of wit, huge ass Balls and lots of practice

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
Sigh:: i hate how keyboard jockys are giving advice these days, this forum is turning to Shi_t.
Perhaps, but I still enjoy seeing what the prevailing perception of the world is for these guys. For me it reaffirms that not being a part of the norm is alright and makes me appreciate having the ability so see things differently.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Lol.

What skip is sayin is that younger girls in certain areas tend to go for certain things in a guy, and he was just pointing those things out.

What I want you guys to remember though, is, "we are in a bountiful forest."

There's too much focus on what women want around here, as if what a woman wants on Monday doesn't change 8 times by Wednesday, lol.

Define what it is YOU want in a woman, there's so much pvssy in the forest that you can find what it is you are looking for.

aaaight?
Well thanks for that, DonJuanForever, but I assure you I fully understand what he's saying. I just wanted to point out thay not only is this post retarded, but it also directly contradicts what skipmylou has said in previous, recent posts ( a common theme with him). I'm just suggesting that he gets his own thoughts organised and clear before attempting to post advice.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Well thanks for that, DonJuanForever, but I assure you I fully understand what he's saying. I just wanted to point out thay not only is this post retarded, but it also directly contradicts what skipmylou has said in previous, recent posts ( a common theme with him). I'm just suggesting that he gets his own thoughts organised and clear before attempting to post advice.
Also if he leaves his computer and actually talks to a girl and or hits puberty within a few years he can possibly contribute to this forum a bit more... till then i usually see his name and go down to the post below his...

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
superficial and immature - that is wat the young hot chicks ARE, which is exactly why this list applies to them!

the bible is there to give bigtime ugly losers hope, and it does a great job!

advice in the bible is great, no arguments
skip u give good advice,but its pretty pointless giving advice the losers on this site will NOT take ANYONE'S advice and apply to real life.

I bet you 95% of men on here are virgins and wont ever change until in their late 30's this is a FACT!

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
skip2mylou781 WTF? You seem to change your opinion almost every day...one time you've gotta do this because its the "only way to get chicks"...the next day you're posting sh1t that contradicts what you've said hours before.

Tbh your posts range from basic logic...to re-hashed bible entries...to totally retarded. ffs man get a grip, because I honestly don't think you have a fvckin clue what you're saying half the time.... So, stop trying to give advice until you do, aaaight?
hmm I think his a troll just posting for fun :)

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many times i gotta say THINGS IN THE UK ARENT LIKE IN THE US!!!
Girls are girls wherever you go. I've gamed girls in 10 countries, 3 continants, and 2 hemispheres. In my experience British and Irish girls are much easier to game than U.S. girls but still fundamentaly the same.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I hate the money myth, I think it's probably impossible to dispell. Because everybody seems to believe it. Money does NOT get chicks interested you, it gets them interested in money. You don't want that. Trust me. Ie: Brad Pitt driving a '70 Oldsmobile vs. Steve Forbes driving a Bently. They don't CARE how much money you have unless you're giving it to them (ie: marriage). And if you do, you are an idiot.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use my own personal s list.

1. stable
2. smiling
3. sincere
4. side-splitting
5. sexy