Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIVE Fatal mistakes of the NERD (besides MEMBERS ONLY jackets)

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
That AVERAGE JOE shoe brought home a few obvious faux paus that a surprising number of NERDS make.

1. THE DOOGIE HOWSER LOOK. Shi#t,,,,,why not hang out a sign that says "i drive a neon"....

2. Telling women theyre good looking. Makes me want to hurl. I think Blayde touched on this before.

3. Being too polite. Is this an amway convention?

4. Acting too interested.

5. Idiotic "jackets" that look like members only stuff.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Wasting all their time playing Magic in their houses.
7. Obessesion over Star Trek.
8. Putting life on hold for next Lord of the Rings movie.
9. Spending every dime on new computer parts.

Hell, I was guilty of a few of these back in the pre-DJ days :p

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still blow all my money on computer parts :p but i also get chicks. I'm a nerd with skill.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot more "nerds" than you know...

I know some really hot women that play role-playing games, build computers, and even go to Slashdot. Not to mention that I'm also really into computers, myself.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot one ...

Watching TV enough to describe a facial expression as "the Doogie Howser look."

Reaction score
That's not really tips. That's degrading certain hobbies and lifestyles of people. Everyone knows you have to dress nice and clean obviously to get girls and sh*t, but it doesn't mean you have to call ppl sh*tty or nerdy because they decide not wear the latest fashions and watch MTV. It's their choice, just like yours to go out and do what the hell you want. They're not dumb or stupid because they play with magic cards and hack into major army databases or whatever. WHy? because these are the people that make this forum a reality. they're the ones who are currently running our f*cking money. They're the ones coming up with all the hip gadgets and sh*t. So don't go dissing certain ppl because of what they do, say or like. That isn't very Don Juan of you(whoever made this lame post).

I listen to heavy metal music. I wear metal shirts. I die my f*Cking hair. I cuss, I smoke dope, and I still have the potential to get the hottest wh*res simply because I go by my own rules. I have my own ambitions and goals, therefore creating an attractive personality for ANYONE.

Don't follow this stereotypical bullsh*t advice, people.

And for those who quit doing the things you liked to be cool or whatever, you can go to hell you trendy, unoriginal pussies. Quit watching Average Joe too, that show is for c*nts. Instead of watching reality shows why don't you live..reality.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heavy metal sucks donkey balls. just a bunch of terrible noise, especially that pantera garbage. you must be high on crack to enjoy that shyt

why dont you get some real musical taste, loser?

ohhh, i get it, your trying to be a bad boy :rolleyes:

Reaction score
real musical taste like hearing some faggot c*nt talking about sh*t he supposedly did on the streets over a computer?

I f*cking dare you to to play some Pantera sh*t on a guitar, your feeble and worthless mind isn't developed enough to do such a thing. It's noise to the ignorant, but it's a masterpiece to musically wise. Now beggone trailer park trash gangster wannabe c*nt.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Some DJ you are!. Man, for someone who smokes the wacky tobacky, you sure lose your cool way too quickly.

RELAX!

Maybe if you listened to music that didnt sound like **** you would not be so high strung!

I will admit, there is ONE pantera song I like, but it is very atypical of them...an instrumental track, kinda mellow, the video was hella cool with animation of worlds being born and whatnot.

Other than that track, though, all they do is scream and make some of the worst "music" I ever heard

but hey, to each his own. We can discuss via PM if you wish..sorry to hijack this thread guys, you may resume your nerd talk

Reaction score
Look man, I'm kind of going through some gay ass times(I'm going through rehab from my back surgery) and I've been taking a lot of medicine lately and I've been quite irrate and sh*t, maybe I need some sleep. But it pisses me off when people go around and call metal noise and bullsh*t, when most of those guys out there on the drums, the bass, and guitar make music that actually takes talent. And I realize its not very many people's taste and that's fine, but I don't like to hear these *******s talking sh*t about metal. I used to hate Pantera and sh*t because all it was to was a bunch of screaming and playing all hard and fast and sh*t. It didn't have much groove. But I gave it a good try and I learned to love this sh*t, simply because it has a message. A message of doing what the f*ck you feel and not being setback by failiure or whatever. Its music that empowers. That's why I love Pantera. It gives me energy, emotion, and makes me feel like I can do anything or take on anything. Its noise to you, but its empowerment and beauty to me.

Oh and the song you like is Planet Caravan which is actually a Black Sabbath cover.

If you can respect my mind I can respect yours.

DYDevotee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it took what, 2 posts, before this thread descended into an orgy of nerd-defense. You know who I think are cool people? Nerds. You know why? Because nerds do what they want, wear what they want, and don't give a damn. The people I do hate I will define as thus.

1) People who buy into the latest trends such as the "South Pole" brand of crappy shirts and sweatpants.

2) People who don't understand the difference between the letter and the spirit of the law.

3) People of my age group who shake my hand every time they see me.

4) Anyone at all who still can't get over the fact that speaking in "ebonics" is a waste of life.

5) 8th graders, I hate all 8th graders, yeah, thats pretty all-inclusive.

6)People who only care about going out and banging away at a random person of the opposite sex. That's not really doing anything more than satisfying a physical drive, way to avoid intimacy and human emotion....dumbass.

7) People who steal other people's catch-phrases and sayings.

Reaction score
AARGH MATEY!!

Thats what I tried to somewhat state on my first post.

The geeks and nerds are probably more DJ only in the sense that they have goals, amibitions, and dreams that are THEIRS and not following what the f*ck is cool or in.

A big part of being a Don Juan is doing what YOU want to do, following your plans for a better life, doing what you have to do to be happy or succeed in life and doing sh*t on your own terms and respecting other people's different views on life, and also not caring about all the negativity other people vomit about you.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Members Only jackets are bad ass.
I dont think you know what your talking about.

Your probably one of those typical fag preppies that wear tommy hilfiger and abercrombie and fitch.

Congratulations for blending in like a typical prep pansee.
Now go cry and whine like a lilttle pussieeee.

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy now. We should save some of this for the high school forum, eh?
Who cares what music someone else likes or not? People like what they like.

Anyways, Dimebag rulz.

Warlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metal is just what happens after music has evolved for thousands of years.

Thats the kind of nerd thing you don't want to say to women, by the way.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all nerds...And nerd are not cool because they do their own thing....They do they own thing because their afraid of being judged by society....This is manifested in relationship problems i.e birth of AFC, social problems, and the like.

A nerd is a philospohy that if they become extrodinarily adept at something, it justifies their social status. Or the corollary that they rooted themselves in a hobby to justify for their lack of social status...I'm sure it flipflops, much like their self esteem....

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, metal is cool if it has a melody, besides that its trash, I can't believe people follow some of that junk. Old School metal is obviously better.

Club tunes are where its at. Best beats, steal the best songs, and you can convert ANYTHING into a club track....Chicks dig it especially if you have moves too...

To the metal dude, go pick up your hot chicks with nose/ear/eyelid/nipple/lip/tongue rings and purple hair who are rebelling about the fact that mommy and daddy didn't treat her right...I'll take a hot blond chick I meet in a club anyday...

To each his own

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
ALL YOUR BASE
BELONGS TO US.

Damn, I feel like a nerd now. Oh well, i don't give a crap. I'm smart and I know it so i don't need someone else to degrade me into the "nerd" category. :)

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
-Captain!

Someone set us up the bomb!

-Engage signal

-How are you gentlemens

All your base are belong to us

You are on your way to destruction make your time

Ah ah ah.

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Music? He he...

I'm an aspiring DJ, and a DJ (as in records and turtables and relentless practice for the last 3 years) and if you want to talk about the evolution of sound, electronic dance music is the pinnacle. It incorporates everything from acoustic guitars and real vocals to synthesized melodies and seriously deep digital bass...it's a hybrid of all forms of music (including metal, which i like if it's fast and the band knows what they're doing), and has enough sub-genres to fill a piece of paper front and back...anyway, just listen to Coldcut's "70 minutes of madness" , and Oakenfolds "Tranceport", and and you'll get a pretty good taste of the diversity "dance music" has to offer, and of the creativity necessary to make it work.

Anyway, moral of the story:

EDM=the 5h!t....:)