“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Five Dates in Five Days - a field report

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Im not being cyncial, its called being realistic and having some experience from those sites. Many many of the ads are fakes. Go ahead and join one and email all the really good looking ones-youll see.
 
Last edited:

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Damn - Shiyanne is pretty f*cking hot. I'd give her 8.5 -9.0.

Anyway echo I do agree with you about a lot of the ads being fake on a lot of these dating sites.

I think match is pretty good about that though compared to others (date and lavalife - I think are flooded with fake ads).

Just my opinion, though.
 
Top