Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fitness-singles.com should be fatness-singles.com?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Recently ventured onto a OLD site called fitness-singles - sounded promising. Nope. Whats the deal, 1% of the profiles on the site are of women who are actually fit, it's absurd. Those profiles are most likely fakes too.

WTFF?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Recently ventured onto a OLD site called fitness-singles - sounded promising. Nope. Whats the deal, 1% of the profiles on the site are of women who are actually fit, it's absurd. Those profiles are most likely fakes too.

WTFF?
There was a "premium" site called beautiful people I believe. They pre-judged all members to see if they were hot enough to join. Once you get past the initial screening, I believe it was like 300 bucks for a membership. I was too cheap to pay for it, but my GF did prior to meeting me. Stick with the majors if you want the best selection. I did well on Bumble and JSwipe (though not Jewish). I did decent with Match too, but way more popular on the BJS apps. Never tried Tinder or Hinge.