“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

First true approach for a total AFC.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Yes, close any women that you can! Your great sales pitch means nothing if you don't get those numbers - the First Time around!

You will find that you do not always have the luxury of seeing them again. As well, a girl will lose respect for you if you don't act and make them impatient. It's OK to let them know that you're interested, right away. Women aren't dumb, they know why your talking to them!

Good luck on your path to DJism.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Got my first rejection today. I am now truely a dj in training.

I saw the same shy asian girl that I talked to last week today and smiled at the her but she looked down and ignored me. We had good convo last week so I don't know what's wrong. Pior to seeing her this morning, I had alot of apprehension about what i'm gonna say and do when I see her again. BIG MISTAKE! All aprehension and plaining do is make u feel bad 100x if u get rejected. Lesson learned! I'm not gonna think much about my PUs in the future.

I felt really bad at first b/c its my first rejection but thinking about it, a dj just isn't a dj if he doesn't have any rejection handling ability.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Not bad, not bad at all. Sometimes you just need to go out and see how many rejections you can get. When you can get rejected and not feel bad or have any negative feelings about the girl that did it. Then you got it. This one brings you closer to a yes.

Keep them coming and this thread alive, and don't be surprise if later down the road your posting how the sex went with one of the many girls that your talking to. Because I want to read it. :D
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Is my opening line good?

I saw this girl working at the mall today and went in for the kill.

I walked up to her and said, "Hey, I saw you when I was walking by and I think you good really cute. My name is David, what's yours? <handshake>.

We had a short convo before I asked for #s and she told me she's not single. I bailed shortly after.

Is my opening line good or bad?
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
It's very confident, but IMO unless you're very good looking and socially proofed it's not going to work, because it screams pickup and the chick is going to judge you based purely on what she's seen so far of you - that is, your looks and confidence. It also indicates you judged her purely on looks without having any real interest in her personality, and finally with the super hot babes, they get this kind of 'you're cute/hot/incredible approach all the time. Even if you do get the number it's likely she'll flake on you... in her memory you'll be 'that guy who hit on her at the mall', triggering all sorts of anti slut defenses in her brain.
Plus, are you going to do that to every girl you want to approach? Why not try and have a conversation and first and say some things that stand out in her mind.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
But I did start a convo. I'm not sure i'm I stood out in her mind though. What's a good way to stand out?
 
Top