Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Time Sex

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i finally got my first date, and thanks to sosuave and DYD, i got my success so far on this rate 8 out of 10 chick. but here the thing, i never had sex before (i know, kinda), but i was wondering is having sex the first time difficult? is it more difficult than the ones in adult videos? if it is, any suggestion to make sex easier, or ways to make me feeling better in having sex than just jerking off?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go slow, listen, get yourself comfortable with a lot of foreplay and don't worry about the goal. The theory is, from the time you begin "playing with intent" till you stop, and as long as sex occurs at sometime in the proceedings, will be the amount of time the girl will consider you to have had sex. If you have foreplay for 1 hour 59 minutes and 45 seconds and blow after 1 thrust but continue to work till the 2 hour mark the girl will say to her friends you lasted for 2 hours.

I'm sure someone will claim that if you go at it hard and think about the queen or something you'll blow her mind. Maybe. But if you are feeling unsure this is a good way to build up your confidence.

If you make sure she enjoys it you will still have a good time. It's not factory work. By listening you will get a feel for what is working and also discover what you like. It's not a purely physical thing so don't go at it purely physically.

It takes the pressure off and makes it more of an experience.

ShockDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could always use your hands too :)

I usually start off with a good massage, don't take it too serious have fun with her, make her laugh which will make you both more comfortable about it. don't forget to TALK! I don't want to give u even more things to think about but the first time is rarely the best time, it takes practice and communication - you need to ask her what feels good to her.

try and stimulate her or 'get her going' by touching, massage etc... don't think that 'the goal' is orgasm because it aint - I don't think so anyway, it's about enjoyment!

remember: talk to her and ask her what feels good to her!

have fun man!

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are not into lasting long. The idea is to be a good lover, listen to her body and answer with the perfect tone. If it's taking you 2 hours to get a woman off then you're obviously doing something wrong. What will really get her talking about you is if you can get her off in a couple mins, do your business, then get her off again...maybe once more after that :)

Lasting long doesn't = a good lover to women.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: foreplay

Moved to Anything Else...
Originally posted by ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
how long should foreplay last? i mean what's the best time?
How can you put a time on how long it should last? What are you going to do - pull out a stopwatch and break it down? There comes a point that the overanalyzation just needs to stop. Why don't you worry about one thing at a time - actually get this girl in bed in bed with you, then see how long you mess around for... :) If she knows you're a virgin (and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't tell her... generally virgins don't come across as being uber-DJ's to begin with so I doubt she thinks you're a player) then I'm certain she'll understand if things don't... last as long as they would have otherwise. Just like with anything else, practice makes perfect.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought saying you're a virgin was bad?

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is. Of course, you shouldn't lie if she asks. Don't brag, don't share. Then again I was totally comfortable my first time, so I don't think I came off as one.

I'll shut up now before people start thinking I'm bragging.