Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First time in this situation

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the story. The theme is me trying to game on a girl from a school that's across the town.

Every friday mostly every kid who isn't a loser goes to the downtown area of our town at night. Kids from both schools go there, mine and the only other one in the area.

Two weeks ago I was down there hanging out with my friends, and a bunch of girls who later turned out to be freshmen from the other school come down as well and start hanging with a guy I am familiar with. It was hot out so I took off my jacket leaving me in a tank-top and since I pretty much changed nearby her she got a good look at me and started to check me out in a rather obvious way, continuous glances/staring, ect.

Anyways, I leave to a different part of the area but come back later to find her with a friend of hers hanging out with the guy I knew earlier. I go up and find out whats up with him, and introduce myself to the girl who is obviously into me and her friend who's nice enough. I start doing ****y+funny on the whole group, teasing the blonde one and semi-ignoring the one that was into me. I tickle her, look through her phone while playfully keeping her back, making sure to kino, ect. Also, I ask her a few questions about herself, trying to create some rapport...

Soon enough she has to leave. She parts with hugs, and I give her a (regrettably) boringly platonic one. In hindsight, I shouldve grabbed her ass or something. But I didn't. I make a comment 'See you next friday maybe, yeah?' And she agrees she'd be down here next friday looking for me. Another thing is, I could've gotten her number for sure... But earlier I had heard two guys asking for it as well. I sort of felt that it would be lame and boring to ask for it as well.... Seems like a thought that just held me back? (Thoughts on that?)

Anyways, fast forward to yesterday. I go downtown and I'm trippin balls. Drunk and high, I'm probably the most social guy around. (Need to figure out how to incorporate that emotional openness into everyday socializing.)

The night goes on and I meet tons of new girls, not even thinking about her until late at night when everyones almost about to leave, she approaches me as Im moving through a crowd with my group addressing me as 'Hey! It's my friend!' and initiates a nice hug. We talk a bit... very shortly and about nothing really... And I move on... I see her later again, same spot and start talking with her seriously this time.

She points out my only piece of jewlery, a really nice looking dogtag I have, and start to play with it. She asks questions about it, and I tell a funny story revolving around it making her and a few other girls around her laugh. She asks if she can have it, and I tell her 'sure.. if you can get it off me.' She eventually figures out how to undo the chain, and asks me to help her put it on. I do, taking my sweet time and making sure to press my whole body up against her for some kino, which she seemed comfortable with and hook it onto her. After that I think I held her for a bit, talked a bit more, gave her a hug and moved on with another group of 2 girls and my 2 male friends.

Later in the night, we were walking down to the local Donut Wheel when I see her outside, randomly. She gives me a bright smile when she sees me and I give her a nice one back, hugging her. I tease her about hoping she isn't too clumsy and telling her that she better get my dogtag back safe or she'll have to repay me. She tells me she'll keep it super safe and that when she comes back she'll even make sure to wear it...for me. Hmmm. After that she kisses the dogtag and her group starts moving away so she leaves. End of interaction with that girl for the night, as I dont see her again when I walk down to where she wouldve been, but it was late and i doubt she couldve been still there.

So this is my first time trying to game a girl who is luckily, obviously into me... but from another school. I have a few questions about that, for people who have done this before...

How easy do you think she's losing interest, due to my lame ass friendly, non-sexual kino and once-a-week interaction?

Also, just general questions, does it mean something when she wants to take an item of mine? Does it mean something if she kisses it in front of me?

Is it lame to ask a girl for her number after she sees me witness other guys asking for it?...

First time seriously asking for advice here, I can't think of any more questions to ask though.. for now..

I figure how I'll play it next time I see her is straight on, sexual kino. ****y and funny till I see her openly display her attraction, then kiss close. Hopefully she'll have done something to my dogtag, so I can maneuver off that for the close. But that's not really a necessary thing.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not lame at all to ask for a girl's number when other guys have, you should have gotten it in the first place. It is pretty obvious she is into you if she took your dogtag and kissed it in front of you. Would any normal girl that you don't really know that well do that? Not unless they're into you. The only thing you need to do now is get her number.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro dont worry about what other dudes are doing, do ur thing!.. infact you could of commented something funny to here about it..

you: "so whats your real number?"
her: "what??"
you: "well theres no point in giving me the fake one that u gave to the other guys, how else are we gonna hangout again :D"

**** like that ..

u really should of got her number after giving her that chain of urs..

her "can i have ur chain"
you "yea i guess.. u'll have to trade me for it"
her "for what?"
you "a kiss!"
just show her your cheek then if ur feelin a bit slick move ur face around when she goes in so she kisses ur lips haha

then after when she asks for it say something like "hmm i dunno if that was worth the chain.. i think you'll have to give me ur number aswell :D"

u know just think of funny little sh!t like that.. makes u more memorable and its fun when stuff like that just comes in ur mind randomly, mix it up, keep it fresh!

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicelife said:
bro dont worry about what other dudes are doing, do ur thing!.. infact you could of commented something funny to here about it..

you: "so whats your real number?"
her: "what??"
you: "well theres no point in giving me the fake one that u gave to the other guys, how else are we gonna hangout again :D"

**** like that ..

u really should of got her number after giving her that chain of urs..

her "can i have ur chain"
you "yea i guess.. u'll have to trade me for it"
her "for what?"
you "a kiss!"
just show her your cheek then if ur feelin a bit slick move ur face around when she goes in so she kisses ur lips haha

then after when she asks for it say something like "hmm i dunno if that was worth the chain.. i think you'll have to give me ur number aswell :D"

u know just think of funny little sh!t like that.. makes u more memorable and its fun when stuff like that just comes in ur mind randomly, mix it up, keep it fresh!
Both are great ideas, next friday my objectives are both a number close and atleast an attempt at number close. I suppose I'll make this my journal of sorts until I finish up my game with this one chick.

I wont ever let previous observations block me from getting a number close again, lol.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are really good ideas, nicelife. Props to you.

Kraytkiller, whatever you do, don't miss another opportunity to kiss close. Every time you miss one of those subtle opportunities that a girl offers, she loses a little bit of interest.

So strike while the iron is hot!

good luck dude.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some decent game here, but I think you can do WAY better.

kraytkiller said:
I tickle her, look through her phone while playfully keeping her back I would reccommend you dont do this. Girls can kinda deal with a guy stealing their phone and teasing them to give it back, but once you start looking through her phone then you cross the line. This pisses girls off, cuz they see it as a major invasion of privacy when someone goes through their phone and tries to read their txts or w/e., making sure to kino, ect. Also, I ask her a few questions about herself, trying to create some rapport...

Soon enough she has to leave. She parts with hugs, and I give her a (regrettably) boringly platonic one. In hindsight, I shouldve grabbed her ass or something I wouldnt reccommend this either, you just met this girl and you already feel you have the right to full out grab her ass? Good thing you didnt cuz that couldve seriously backfired. But hey, if you really feel that she'll be cool with it, and that it'll turn her on, go for it.. But I didn't. I make a comment 'See you next friday maybe, yeah?' And she agrees she'd be down here next friday looking for me. Another thing is, I could've gotten her number for sure... But earlier I had heard two guys asking for it as well. I sort of felt that it would be lame and boring to ask for it as well It would not be lame and boring because this girl is interested in you...she doesnt know that you've seen two other guys ask her, so why even act like it really did happen? Dont let your mind come up with weak excuses to chicken out..... Seems like a thought that just held me back? (Thoughts on that?)

Anyways, fast forward to yesterday. I go downtown and I'm trippin balls. Nice, but dont make a fool of yourself in front of people. Thats a big turnoff for the chicks. Drunk and high, I'm probably the most social guy around. (Need to figure out how to incorporate that emotional openness into everyday socializing.)

She points out my only piece of jewlery, a really nice looking dogtag I have, and start to play with it. She asks questions about it, and I tell a funny story revolving around it making her and a few other girls around her laugh. She asks if she can have it, and I tell her 'sure.. if you can get it off me.' She eventually figures out how to undo the chain, and asks me to help her put it on. I do, taking my sweet time and making sure to press my whole body up against her for some kino, which she seemed comfortable with and hook it onto her.Here is where you couldve easily hooked up with her. As soon as she started commenting on the chain, I would've already taken that as a bigtime IOI. You shouldve moved your head in closer and looked deep into her eyes as she came up close to try to take it off, I bet you two wouldve hooked up. Or if not that, when you put it on her, you shouldve just gotten up really close and go for the kiss right there.After that I think I held her for a bit, talked a bit more, gave her a hug and moved on with another group of 2 girls and my 2 male friends. I like how you moved on and didnt get hung up on just one girl. It seems you left at just the right time, cutting off contact at a high point and then going back to her a little later. It doesnt put you across as needy, clingy, or desperate.

Later in the night, we were walking down to the local Donut Wheel when I see her outside, randomly. She gives me a bright smile when she sees me and I give her a nice one back, hugging her. I tease her about hoping she isn't too clumsy and telling her that she better get my dogtag back safe or she'll have to repay me. She tells me she'll keep it super safe and that when she comes back she'll even make sure to wear it...for me. Hmmm. After that she kisses the dogtag and her group starts moving away so she leaves. I think you couldve hooked up with her here as well. All you had to do was just say something like this: "Wait, come here". She asks: "What?" You: Walk up real close to her and say "I have to give you a goodbye kiss". Then bam, go for the kiss right there. If you wanna isolate her, back up away from the group and then say the "Wait come here". If she doesnt come to you after the first "What?" then say, "Just come here". Then say the goodbye kiss line.End of interaction with that girl for the night, as I dont see her again when I walk down to where she wouldve been, but it was late and i doubt she couldve been still there.

So this is my first time trying to game a girl who is luckily, obviously into me... but from another school. I have a few questions about that, for people who have done this before...

How easy do you think she's losing interest, due to my lame ass friendly, non-sexual kino and once-a-week interaction? Its a little hard to tell how fast she may or may not be losing interest. But you HAVE to get her number, and you HAVE to hang out with her.

Also, just general questions, does it mean something when she wants to take an item of mine? Does it mean something if she kisses it in front of me? Absolutely. This is a major IOI, this chick wants you bad.

Is it lame to ask a girl for her number after she sees me witness other guys asking for it?... I already discussed this.

First time seriously asking for advice here, I can't think of any more questions to ask though.. for now..

I figure how I'll play it next time I see her is straight on, sexual kino. ****y and funny till I see her openly display her attraction, then kiss close. Hopefully she'll have done something to my dogtag, so I can maneuver off that for the close. But that's not really a necessary thing.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice eaglez, I'll keep all of it in mind, especially the techniques on how to kiss close. The two things here though...

eaglez1177 said:
I would reccommend you dont do this. Girls can kinda deal with a guy stealing their phone and teasing them to give it back, but once you start looking through her phone then you cross the line. This pisses girls off, cuz they see it as a major invasion of privacy when someone goes through their phone and tries to read their txts or w/e.
Yeah before I started looking through it I remember asking her something like 'Hmm can I see what's in it?' and she said 'Yeah it's cool, there's nothing really in it, I make sure to delete everything.' to which I replied with some ****y funny line... but yeah anyways I'm pretty sure I wasn't being a ****. Thankfully.

I wouldnt reccommend this either, you just met this girl and you already feel you have the right to full out grab her ass? Good thing you didnt cuz that couldve seriously backfired. But hey, if you really feel that she'll be cool with it, and that it'll turn her on, go for it..
True, I don't know how that would have went. But I didn't do it, so I guess I'll never know unless I try it sometime in the future.

It would not be lame and boring because this girl is interested in you...she doesnt know that you've seen two other guys ask her, so why even act like it really did happen? Dont let your mind come up with weak excuses to chicken out.....
Yeah, I realize all that now :/. I don't know what I was thinking... Oh well. I wont let something like that bother me again.

Really looking forward to next friday. Lol

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Im sure you'll do fine, just learn from your mistakes and you'll get even better.

Things to do when you see her next friday:

1. Get her number
2. Build her attraction some more
3. Get the hookup
4. Arrange to hang out with her again soon rather than wait a week for friday

Good luck!

EDIT: regarding the kiss close, just dont think too much about it. When you start thinking like "ohh is the time right? Does she really want to? What am I going to say?" (and btw most kiss closes dont even require the guy to say something, you can usually get the kiss close just by using your body languague and going right in), it puts way too much stress and complexity in your mind, which throws your game off and makes you doubt and question your actions/game. Dont drive yourself crazy over it the entire week and dont drive yourself crazy over it on friday night. Getting the kiss close should just be impulsive, you should do it right when you feel and know the time is right, not when you think the time is right. Just keep throwing all your game at her, and as soon as you get that bigtime URGE to kiss her, just do it. Dont think about it, DO IT. And on friday while your talking/looking at her, do not make the only thing running through your mind be about hooking up with her and feeling her up as you make out lol. Just keep your mind clear and straight. Hope that helps.