"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

First time expressing interest to a woman after learning about Sosuave

seansingh17

New Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Been reading on this forum a while and learned alot of what you fellow DJers have accomplished and the setbacks and how you guys overcame most of these setbacks. I'm still a complete a newbie but I'd like to share my interaction. Long story short , got in trouble with the law nothing major. Was offered diversion. Met with the community justice social worker. Pretty cute HB. Gave me an option of giving a charitable donation or doing community hours, i countered back with offering to take her out to dinner and calling it even . She smiled and laughed if off. My lawyer was there to and I guess it wasn't appropriate to say such a thing, but I just wanted to show my playfulness. I'll be heading back to court in a month, should I drop by her office chat her up and then ask her to exchange numbers for a drink rendez vous? Off course i will ensure to do this without anyone else being there.

Any construction feedback would be appreciated :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,448
That's bold and funny! I like it. Being that way will get you a long ways.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No it wasn’t an appropriate comment. Don’t confuse a serious legal issue with social, but it’s a good example of C&F in the wrong environment…
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
No no no no no

Don't do it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
depends on what you did to get into trouble imo
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Been reading on this forum a while and learned alot of what you fellow DJers have accomplished and the setbacks and how you guys overcame most of these setbacks. I'm still a complete a newbie but I'd like to share my interaction. Long story short , got in trouble with the law nothing major. Was offered diversion. Met with the community justice social worker. Pretty cute HB. Gave me an option of giving a charitable donation or doing community hours, i countered back with offering to take her out to dinner and calling it even . She smiled and laughed if off. My lawyer was there to and I guess it wasn't appropriate to say such a thing, but I just wanted to show my playfulness. I'll be heading back to court in a month, should I drop by her office chat her up and then ask her to exchange numbers for a drink rendez vous? Off course i will ensure to do this without anyone else being there.

Any construction feedback would be appreciated :)
That’s smooth and smart in a social circumstance, but if this girl takes her job seriously I very much doubt she will risk losing it to date a client. That’s grounds for being fired. I’m a social worker and work with clients in court diversion programs so yeah. It’s a professional setting. I do like your approach, just not the right venue for it :).
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Been reading on this forum a while and learned alot of what you fellow DJers have accomplished and the setbacks and how you guys overcame most of these setbacks. I'm still a complete a newbie but I'd like to share my interaction. Long story short , got in trouble with the law nothing major. Was offered diversion. Met with the community justice social worker. Pretty cute HB. Gave me an option of giving a charitable donation or doing community hours, i countered back with offering to take her out to dinner and calling it even . She smiled and laughed if off. My lawyer was there to and I guess it wasn't appropriate to say such a thing, but I just wanted to show my playfulness. I'll be heading back to court in a month, should I drop by her office chat her up and then ask her to exchange numbers for a drink rendez vous? Off course i will ensure to do this without anyone else being there.

Any construction feedback would be appreciated :)

Cute... but the best thing you can do is completely forget this happened.. witch is what she is going to do when you see her next month.

Asking her out when you just met her and in front of your lawyer shows 0 social awareness.

*cheers!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
That's bold and funny! I like it. Being that way will get you a long ways.
Cute... but the best thing you can do is completely forget this happened.. witch is what she is going to do when you see her next month.

Asking her out when you just met her and in front of your lawyer shows 0 social awareness.

*cheers!
Lmfao so, not everyone on the forums is low test.

Respect @OP. You got balls kid.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Been reading on this forum a while and learned alot of what you fellow DJers have accomplished and the setbacks and how you guys overcame most of these setbacks. I'm still a complete a newbie but I'd like to share my interaction. Long story short , got in trouble with the law nothing major. Was offered diversion. Met with the community justice social worker. Pretty cute HB. Gave me an option of giving a charitable donation or doing community hours, i countered back with offering to take her out to dinner and calling it even . She smiled and laughed if off. My lawyer was there to and I guess it wasn't appropriate to say such a thing, but I just wanted to show my playfulness. I'll be heading back to court in a month, should I drop by her office chat her up and then ask her to exchange numbers for a drink rendez vous? Off course i will ensure to do this without anyone else being there.

Any construction feedback would be appreciated :)
Not long ago a mentor fully unplugged me. All interest in women just collapsed on me. Not from any bitterness at all. In fact I appreciated women more because I really understood things way down deep in me.
I put them out of my mind except when on this forum. I have a real good FWB but even she no longer triggers that deeper list in me.

To a degree I had been unplugging a little at a time over the past few years but those feminine impulses and concepts were still in me.

There’s also some things that are something like muscle memory. You get into a situation and that first impulse is to act in a certain way based on emotional responses. This is a hold over in your neuro pathways. A programmed response that was held in place by a false belief system. But it gets much easier to self evaluate and correct. Now I see them just as they enter my mind and dismiss them.

So don’t be surprised if you get some downtime that causes some introspection. It’s heathy. There’s a lot of rewiring to do. There’s little things that are in place and you don’t see them, until you see them. The stuff comes off in layers.

Women are not a be all or end all to a damn thing. If fact, quite the opposite. They are amusing. She is required to amuse me to be honest. Most are not.
There’s guys here that lament over psychological disorders and thing these demons and poltergeists are everywhere. Just keep your head about you and spank them when they need it and those things go away.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Lmfao so, not everyone on the forums is low test.

Respect @OP. You got balls kid.
Low test got nothing to do with having social awareness. Learning a thing or two about giving looks, vocal tonality and seduction goes a long ways but this guy is not at that level yet.

I've made women go completely flush red when they see that I am giving looks .. one time I was in jail cuz of x wife lies, was having a hard time, the young girl next to the judge was a goddess.. I"ll never forget how flush red she got when she saw my looks...

another time I was at work during a meeting, the girl got bright red and kicked the guy next to me out his seat when we got back from break... all from looks, smiles, suggestion... not a single word was spoken at either instances.

I'm not talking turning a little pink... both girls got BRIGHT red like they were in heat.

THAT is how it"s done in non pick up situations...

having low testosterone got nothing to do with it. Having social awareness and studying seduction every freaking day does.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Read Book of Pook. Testosterone section.
I read that like 8 years and Many, MANY books ago.

Having high testosterone does not mean you commit social suicide and make shyt awkward.

Are you defending these actions? Next I predict O.P is going to get kicked out of malls and have a few shops he can't go anymore because he made shyt awkward... I been there.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I read that like 8 years and Many, MANY books ago.

Having high testosterone does not mean you commit social suicide and make shyt awkward.

Are you defending these actions? Next I predict O.P is going to get kicked out of malls and have a few shops he can't go anymore because he made shyt awkward... I been there.
I’m saying it’s indicative of high testosterone.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Maybe you need to read an actual book on testosterone.

;)
Very, very well versed. Last week I was at 725. I journal and know what happens to me when my testosterone goes up or down. My workouts serve only one real purpose. Testosterone. You haven’t read the Book of Pook and the testosterone section.

The higher it is the more foreword and aggressive I am. The less I care about the outcome. The more positive effects it has on women.
Testosterone = masculine

Married men and men who have or are looking for girlfriends have lower testosterone. Fact.
Lower testosterone supports loyalty and lack of straying by the male. Women do not have this. They have other biological imperatives.

Domestication serves the providing of women and their offspring. The biological purpose is well documented. Understanding of testosterone is a very good subject.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
The raising and lowering of testosterone is directly related to the activity and thoughts that a man has. The reverse is also true, if your testosterone is low it will make you more docile and of less value in your own mind.

The demasculinzation of men is done to lower testosterone. This makes him more malleable and easier to manage. (Change the way he thinks)
The same reason the Roman Empire forced conquered tribes and cultures to turn to agriculture. Grains lower testosterone and revolt is less likely.
The U.S. adopted the same philosophy in the 1800s for domesticating the Native American tribes. Moving them from hunting to agriculture (grains) domesticated them by lowering the testosterone of male tribal members.
This is fully documented in the Library of Congress. Or you can look it up in the Harvard studies library on the effects of testosterone and diet.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Ranger Mike you missed my whole point.

And yeah I read about the female rats fvking other female rats in the book of pook when they got injected with testosterone, Im not sure why your treating it like some gospel.

What OP did by number closing some chick with his lawyer present shows lack of social awareness.

Whatever you say about testosterone I agree for the most part.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I would have done something similar as OP if I found the woman attractive enough. Actually I hit on pretty much every woman I meet, it doesn't matter what the social setting is. It's light and playful and it's good practice. I flirt with the moms or the sisters of the women I date...it's just a natural thing. I give props to OP
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top