"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

First Steps?

NativeNorth

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
here's a cool For all of you High School Don Juans or Don Juan to-be's. And this might help some new, aspiring Don Juans on their quest to Don Juanhood. what was your first step? what did you change in your life or what did you do to set yourself on the right path to becoming a Don Juan . .

the first things i did were:
i bought new clothes
stopped watching TV as much
started going out (alone or with friends) more . . .
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
yeah, cut back the ammount of lotion you use when you masterbate also. ( just my 98 cents )
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Start working out more
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I stopped masturbating.No i don't masturbate anymore.And i don't partake in pornography of any kind.
I start getting a lil depressed after i realized that women really do run the world now.
I dumped all my afc freinds ,then made up with them realizing that is idiotic and that i was taking this stuff to heart.
I wanted to get ripped ,move out the house ,change my major and completley overhaul my life to what a DJ should be ,and then i realized not being who you are is sort of gay.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Since I had a 16 month absence from Don Juan-hood, I think I qualify as a kind of newbie, though I don't think I completely lost it.

Here's what I did (do):

-Sing. Really Loud. I don't care if I'm tonedeaf.
-Work. I just bought a new car, and have to work in addition to going to school. Yeah, it's tough, but it makes me feel better about myself.
-I talk to everybody. Even if it's just saying hi, it establishes me as a friendly, easy to talk to person.
-I work out as often as possible. It feels really good to put my body to good use, and it makes me look better too.
-I have taken up photography. It is an amazing creative outlet, and it's really fun too.

That's just a few. I'm sure I have more, but I can't think of them right now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I got a job, started going to the gym, cut my hair, bought some new clothes, etc. Made me feel real good about myself.
 
Top