First single choice to make

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last night at gym...went swimming..while the girl there was finishing up...said a couple things to her and she stuck around to talk to me for 2 hours.

she is 20 with a 3 year ltr...

she was definitely hooked on staying there..and clearly it was something her man would probably piss his pants at.

this is easy to get sex out of it....nothing more..

the way she spoke of her LTR she would easily cheat.

I want to be a man of integrity however I also know that at 20 years old and the fact that she said I am with him but wont ever marry him..whatever the **** that means...

shows its not a big deal.

but I don't want to be a POS messing with some dudes life..but at the same time I wanna get mine.

I need some "mature man" advice.

Reaction score
Go get some you'll be doing him a favor.. but maybe he'll find out and shoot you. Is he a gun nut?

I know a guy who carries guns on him and could very well shoot someone messing with his woman who is also 20 but they are engaged.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Good point. Exes may be jealous psychos. Has she told you if her BF's abusive or violent?

She's 20 and seems capable of cheating on her LT boyfriend, two good reasons you know NOT to ever become attached to her,

If she's coming on to you strong, and putting her BF down (not just lamenting how she wishes he'd be better to her, but actually slighting him), that means her BF is probably on the way out. Let her do all the chasing.

A guy with high integrity would tell her, "hey, let me know when you've dumped him". But you know, if she's hot, she'll line up her next sucker first before letting go of the old branch rather than being,.... ALONE!!! So if you want to be the next branch, again, set it up so that she has to do the chasing.

Reaction score
My friend said he would only shoot the guy f/cking his fiancee if he "already knew the guy"... But if he doesn't know you he said he wouldn't shoot.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right there would be no commitment..she is 20 in college...I have a son she will never know that I have.

this is purely for sex if I decide to do it.

I didn't feel that ohhh I wanna date you feeling talking to her...I felt a wow I can talk to you lets **** feeling.

yea she was pretty cute and she was smart...she was pretty captivated like most women younger by my superior intelligence...not saying I am all that smart..but you guys know how that goes.

I am pretty certain she has probably already cheated on her bf.

It would be suprising that she would just decide to drop everything for 2 hours and sit there and talk to me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are thinking too much. You already sat with a chick who wants you for two hours w/o making a move. Now you are still pondering it. Intelligence is great, but being overly analytical is not good in regard to women. Stop thinking so much.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You are thinking too much. You already sat with a chick who wants you for two hours w/o making a move. Now you are still pondering it. Intelligence is great, but being overly analytical is not good in regard to women. Stop thinking so much.
right...I will just go with it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Like I've said before the onus is on her not to cheat. You're not the one who's in a relationship. I'm not saying it's a good thing or that one should make a habit of hooking up with girls with a BF but the responsibility is on her.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
yea she was pretty cute and she was smart...she was pretty captivated like most women younger by my superior intelligence...not saying I am all that smart..but you guys know how that goes.

I am pretty certain she has probably already cheated on her bf.
Just do it!