First relationship, how to behave? Push pull theory still?

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay for those who don’t know this is was my last post

Hey I have a slight problem on my hand... threes this girl I like we were friends before, and now its coming out to be way more than that wave had sex a couples times now, and imp the second guy she’s ever had sex with, first was her ex which she was madly in love with. so right now I don't really know how I should be acting around her, should I show her attention or should I not, like imp confused on how to keep a girl once u have her.... need advice....

After all this I decided to ask her out, now were going out I mean its only been a week. I’ve never been in an actual relationship in my life, I have but it wasn’t with girls I actually liked to be with in the future. And just for the record I’m 21 years old. So in a relationship now how do I act? To much attention to little?. Do I still play the push pull theory? I just don’t know how to act im scared to act like myself because the first time I did that got me no where but as the nice guy that obviously finished last. So need some good solid advice.

Westwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal experience i think you should treat her just like you did before. Like a friend, a friend who your having a relationship.

Don't give her too much attention, don't make things too personal.

Don't go out of your way to do something and if u do don't expect anything in return . So basically don't ever expect a women to do anything for you..

But don't treat her like **** if she makes you mad, that just pushes her away.

Just stay in the middle, don't go out of your way for her, yet don't ignore her.
Remeber you only live once.

I hope this helps in some way. I'm sorry if this doesn't help.

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Westwind.

If what you were doing up to this point works, don't change it. Do what you've been doing. She's attracted to that. As thing progress in your relationship, this will obviously change.

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
~~

that sounds about right but i mean anything i should watch out for? the things i should avoid doing?

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of this situation while you can. Women fall in love first, men fall harder. The problem with this is that the girl you're falling for is young and inexperienced. Two ways this ends: you mess up to the point where she can't take it and leaves the relationship, or she cheats because she doesn't have much experience. For a woman to value you, she has to have other men to compare you against.

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
~~

MR_PERFECT said:
Get out of this situation while you can. Women fall in love first, men fall harder. The problem with this is that the girl you're falling for is young and inexperienced. Two ways this ends: you mess up to the point where she can't take it and leaves the relationship, or she cheats because she doesn't have much experience. For a woman to value you, she has to have other men to compare you against.

see thats the thing, she is a woman and she is experienced. shes only one year younger than me and prbbly the most mature 20 year old ive ever met in my life. she knows what she wants, and how shes going to get it. if this is was a high school thing id understand, and i wouldn't even be asking for advice because i wouldn't care but thats not the case. we've known each other for 2 years and alot has happened in those 2 years maybe even nuf that i shouldn't even be here right now. but i believe that every lion knows which woman he wants, and never hesitates to go get it even if it means to get a couple scars. I am 100% sure that i like this girl, took me 2 years to actually come to that conclusion, and i know i want to be with her right now. yesterday her ex called 3 in the morning drunk, she picks up now knowing whos calling (private) and goes im takin and hangs up. i mean if this was a month or 2 ago she'd prbbly get feelings and start thinking about it twice but ive played my cards right to the point even if she left i know shed come back the next day and say sorry. took me long nuf to get to this position and i aint going to give it up that easy lol. i think the best advice ive gottenon this has thread has to be "be unpredictable" that i shall do....... thanks and if theres anything more you guys think i should know, please let me know thanks ...