Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First red flag to look after at a woman

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman removed the read receipts from whatssup or whatever similar tool , be very weary of her , as for sure she is hiding something . Basically it is a red flag

consider also as a yellow flag if she removed the last seen

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't look too much into it if I were you.

Because I do it too myself. It's just a personal thing.

But one clear takeaway is that if a girl did that, it meant she is a veterant there and most likely were pumped and dumped by many guys.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's def a flag, although if you're checking your phone constantly to see if she saw your message you may well have a one-itis problem.

Another reason to remove them is she has dealt with stalkers before, but that is a different red flag....

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's def a flag, although if you're checking your phone constantly to see if she saw your message you may well have a one-itis problem.

Another reason to remove them is she has dealt with stalkers before, but that is a different red flag....
if she replied to your message and the previous one does not show as read , it means that she turned off the read receipts

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is constantly checking her phone when you are with her instead of paying attention to you... Dump her fast...
(Sort of the modern version of the old "door sh'it test" in the video above)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman removed the read receipts from whatssup or whatever similar tool , be very weary of her , as for sure she is hiding something . Basically it is a red flag

consider also as a yellow flag if she removed the last seen
They do this because they don't want you to know if they received your dik pic.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first red flag is she is a woman. Just assume all woman have something to hide; it's their nature. However, that doesn't mean she's a bad person or incompatible for an LTR. You can't get upset at a woman for merely being a woman. It's not our job to try and figure what they are thinking or why they do the things they do. The moment you start trying to look at every single action for a potential red flag, such as spending time and energy looking at every text you send her, and whether she has read-receipt or last seen on...you've already lost because I guarantee she is not spending all that time and effort trying to figure you out. Always remember, the one that cares most in the relationship, has the least power.

As men, we just need to go about with our goals in life. Once a woman disrespects you by her actions, then you treat her accordingly. All we can do as men is focus on ourselves and understand the nature of the game. Look at a woman's actions towards you. You should always be weary when dealing with women, and always be willing to walk away if her actions warrant it. But once you start assigning red flags to everything a woman does, it creates a mentality that a woman without those red flags is a "unicorn". That's where the pedalizing starts; when you start thinking how this woman is different from every other woman since she doesn't have a particular red flag. That will be your downfall.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first red flag is she is a woman. Just assume all woman have something to hide; it's their nature. However, that doesn't mean she's a bad person or incompatible for an LTR. You can't get upset at a woman for merely being a woman. It's not our job to try and figure what they are thinking or why they do the things they do. The moment you start trying to look at every single action for a potential red flag, such as spending time and energy looking at every text you send her, and whether she has read-receipt or last seen on...you've already lost because I guarantee she is not spending all that time and effort trying to figure you out. Always remember, the one that cares most in the relationship, has the least power.

As men, we just need to go about with our goals in life. Once a woman disrespects you by her actions, then you treat her accordingly. All we can do as men is focus on ourselves and understand the nature of the game. Look at a woman's actions towards you. You should always be weary when dealing with women, and always be willing to walk away if her actions warrant it. But once you start assigning red flags to everything a woman does, it creates a mentality that a woman without those red flags is a "unicorn". That's where the pedalizing starts; when you start thinking how this woman is different from every other woman since she doesn't have a particular red flag. That will be your downfall.
very good point :)