Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First post question

bttflyeffecter

Reaction score
Ok, a little background information first:

I had dated this girl for three months before. I ended it because I wasn't going to be around for a year and LDR (long distance relationships) aren't my type of thing. That, plus she wasn't putting out in any sense and wouldn't let me do anything to her. Little while later, I come back and we become FWB's (friends with benefits.) Still don't get to do anything with her, but she jacks me off (first guy she's done that to.) Then I have to head out again.

I get back for good this time and we start going out. First date, I manage to suck on her breasts and give her the first orgasm of her life, but can't finger her. Next date, she gives me a handjob but still can't finger her.

Fast foward 3 months. Still no fingering :)mad: ), nothing beyond a handjob :)mad: ) and now after going to her breasts once, if I try it again later, I get the ole "her hand moves my hand away." When confronted, she said "I want to keep things PG before marriage." DAMNIT!! I'm not that old...Hell, I'm not even 20 yet...I WANT sex. She's a virgin, I'm not. Handjob is the farthest shes gone with anyone, and I'm the only guy she's done it to.

Yeah, she's a great girlfriend, aside from that. I don't really want to cheat (done it before [not on her] and it wasn't that fulfilling) and don't really want to dump her (yeah, she's grown on me.)

Can anyone help me?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DaveGuitarPlaya

Reaction score
welp.. I feel for ya dude. I was in the same exact boat. I was with a girl for a year, and it took me about 7 months to get to head, and to give her head. We were together for a year.. I could never get her to have sex with me. I've done some thinking about it tho.. And this is what I've came up with.

Don't bug her about it. When you bug her about it, and she says no every time, all your doing is re-enforcing her natural reaction to say "no!" The more she says no, the quicker shes gonna say no when it's brought up.

Okay so I've told you what I think you shouldn't do.. Heres what I think you should do.

Just, well.. You have to be confident around her. I find in a LTR, in the beggining, you get her because your confident. But slowly, you start to lower your barriers, and she thinks of you less as "the man" and more like "the boyfriend." Get her to think of you as "THE MAN" by making her laugh more then usual, maybe working out some, putting a little distance between each other. Maybe take a little longer then usual to answer some phone calls. Try and be in a better mood when you do see her/talk to her.

So now hopefully shes got you in higher-than usual standards (if that makes sense, but I think you understand). So now.. All you have left to do is turn her on. Kiss her neck, nibble her ears, everything she will let you do. And don't push for her to go further at all. I think your best chance is to get her to the point she can't stand it and gives in herself.

I can't guarentee this will work, but it's the best advice I can give.

Hope it either helps you, or someone comes in and gives better advice lol.. Cuz it pains me to know there are guys still going through what I went through.

GOODLUCK BUDDY

bttflyeffecter

Reaction score
I don't bug her about it. One of my friends asked her "would you screw him?" and that's when she said that whole "keep it PG before marriage."

I make her laugh a lot, I've been working out, and I keep taking a long time to answer her calls. Either her barriers are tougher than the Great Wall of China, or I'm not doing things right...

I'll keep trying that stuff though. Thanks.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DaveGuitarPlaya
and to give her head.
was she one of those crazy shemale chicks? never had one of those before :eek:

Originally posted by DaveGuitarPlaya
We were together for a year.. I could never get her to have sex with me.
if she had a penis thats probably a good thing, I've heard anal is painful :rolleyes:

DaveGuitarPlaya

Reaction score
lol i dunno, people around here call it giving head for a guy or a girl. so uh. yeah!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could get her drunk.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes willing to stroke you and not willing to let you touch her she either has little trust or is very insecure about her body. The next time you see her, dish out some genuine compliments and see if any improvements occur.

bttflyeffecter

Reaction score
Update:

Went to her house last night. Joked around and teased her for a while. Blah blah blah, we are under a blanket and she's doing her thing. I reach down and start rubbing her. She unzips her pants and I go over her panties. Tried going under them, but she pulled my hand back.

Ah well, slight progress.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
women really do want you to try, even if you are gettin pushed lightly away, just try again.

oh, man, the first time for me, she was kidna pushing me away and stuff, but i told her that if she feelt uncomfortable and stuff that she could stay stop at any time and i would stop. i said this very coy-ly? i dunno, it was a confident type that sounded liek i was tryign to make her comfortable.

at this, she did not say anything...
well, she did make soem sort of noise, like, slight frustration.

neways it was wodnerful, blah blah... damn im an afc.