"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

First post in a while... my game is rusty but still good!

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
I broke up with that hoe from a while back and back into the DJ'ing scene. This girl that i met gave me her phone number and when I go to call i make sure to do the C+F and always make it seem like im qualifying her and that IM the prize catch. She was saying stuff like "Oh so you're ****Y huh??!? lol i like a guy with confidence, its cute". Id say "i know im cute". And we'd go back and forth.. she was a real smart ass in a joking kinda way so it was like we were both fighting over control. When i first called and asked her within like 5mins of talking when we'd be seeing each other she made some excuse about her cousin coming over tonight, so i was about to next her right then and there. Then i realied that i havent showed her any reason to WANT to meet me. So i spent some more time talking to her, getting to know her, being C+F and then she ends up asking me "when we're hooking up".. saying to me "she wants to meet me". Then she ended up saying she wanted to meet me TODAY but i remained calm and told her no i couldnt because I had plans. Always have to do things on your time, cant let them think you guys can hook up whenever she wants. So i told her we might be able to shoot for monday. Then before the end of the convo i told her I might call her back. I could tell she liked me though and wanted to hook up because whenever she'd give me a compliment or something id say something like "yeah i know that" she'd try to take it back and be like "nevermind then lol!" Before the end of the convo she said "you MIGHT call me bacK?, well i wont be sitting around doing nothing waiting for my phone to ring". *She sounded kinda disappointed that i had to go*. I told her not to "strangle herself with her phone chord" when we hung up with each other as to say she was depressed that I had to go. I said it in a joking way though, and she laughed and said "not even, dont flatter yourself". Im planning on hooking up with her tomorrow, only mistake I made here though was that I kept the convo way too short, but i think it was necessary so that she would actually WANT to hook up with me.. since i didnt meet her in person and she didnt really know what i was like. I met her on some dating site (she emailed me) and then i got her # right away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Quick question, I called the girl back up tonight and when I was on the phone with her everything was going good, i was talking we were joking aroud and both being C+F but i tried to get off the phone with her and set up the date for tomorrow. Her cousin did come over tonight like she told me she'd be doing earlier so she was honest about that, but when i went to say ill give her a ring tomorrow before we meet up she said "why dont we talk right now". So i kinda felt bad that i was rushing her off the phone.. well i didnt rush her off the phone it was after like 10mins. She was giving me compliments like having a sexy voice and nice eyes, and then was trying to get me to compliment her by subtle hints. I was like "what are you fishing for compliements?" and she'd say "yeah because your not trying to give me any!" and id say "well u shouldnt have to hear me say something to know its true now should you :)". But anyway after i said id call her tomorrow and she said "whats wrong with tonight" i told her "well since ur cousin is there iw ant you to spend time with her and then we can see each other tomorrow" and then she was just like "Ok fine bye" as though she was kinda frustrated or trying to *act* as though she didnt care. I said "whats wrong? u rushing me off the phone now? lol" and she'd say "no just call me tomorrow, i'll let u go bye". How would you guys interpret this, does this mean I lost her interest? Or is this a sign of her actually liking me since she wanted to stay on the phone and sounded frustrated when i said id call her tomorrow. Also she was interested in alot of stuff about me, asking me questions and seeming genuinely interested.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
1) She's intrested
2) You should've kissed her when you saw her
3) Now she may lose interest, cause you don't give her any hope. You should've "flashed some flesh" and say that you have something naughty in mind for the next time (or similar)

Cause I've had too many girls coming onto me strongly. I was acting all macho and disinterested, and after a while they got disappointed and the vibe was negative.

Playing hard to get is hard. You should be able to be hard to get, she should put in work to meet you, but you should give her a taste of how sweet it would be to have you all
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
I havent met up with her in person yet when we were talking and I was being C+F this was all on the phone. I just got off the phone with her right now though and I have no more doubt, its obvious.

- She was asking me all kindsa personal questions about girls ive gone out with and also saying how me mentioning other girls kinda makes her jealous
- she said she liked the picture i sent and thought i was really good looking and that i have a sexy voice
- she was trying to hint at me "not being a good kisser" saying "you dont soudn like you can kiss good" and id say "well maybe if you act right u'll be able to find out on your own". She'd joke around and say stuff like "im a sloppy kisser" and i say "well then i hate to break it to you, we wont be doing any of that cuz i hate bad kissers :)"
- then we were talking about sex and she was also trying to hint at me and how good i am in bed and she also wanted to ask me a few more questions but she said her little cousin was in the room... i think she wanted to ask how big my johnson is.
- we started talking about tomorrow and i forget how it came up but she mentioned she doesnt want to come off as a hoe and she wants to be conservative.
- she tried to act like she was a virgin at first (u know how girls do) so i then startd slowly asking her things she has down, and then when asked if she's had oral sex her resopnse was "well, I do have a tongue ring *hint hint*". Then she got comftorable enough to where she ended up telling me she's not a virgin.
- later in the convo i "assumed the sale" and was referring to what we'd be doing tomorrow WHEN we meet up, not IF we meet up. Worked like a charm, she started talking about it too. I ended up getting the directions to her house and everything and tomorrow im going over there and she's going to bake me a cake. This girl was talking about some freaky stuff to turn me on, i know she's a freak but doesnt want to come off as a hoe. I was saying something about "oh so u like to "beat it, smack it" and she goes "yep and lick it too". And also she was talking about how she watches porn and all this other ****. Well point is, during this convo i got her just where i wanted her. I still made it seem like i was qualifying her the whole time even though she was trying to hint at certain things.
 
Top