First opportunity to spin plates...n i already suck at it

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm involved with this girl. We were dating then broke it off, n now we hook up every now. She wants something more and I'm happy to be there to f@ck her, and be there for her sometimes. Now that I think about it I guess we still are in a relationship, but after I told her I needed space she's clinging to me more than ever. I want to keep her around because she can be a great girl, and we have a great time together in bed. I do not want to lose the daily opportunity of that fun. However....
a girl from class texted me today asking if id like to go out to dinner or lunch with her sometime. Interest level with her is high, and id like to keep it that way with both girls. Im just really stuck on how to respond to her text. I feel the need to mention that I'm already somewhat involved with someone, and see if she is willing to continue anyways. . .this is my first time really spinning plates...sh!ts already harder than I thought. Any thoughts?

drewsg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to bring up or mention that you're seeing someone else unless the issue is brought up by her, or if you're in a LTR with this other woman. If you do, however, plan on seeing the other chick, you should be straight up with the first girl and let her know that you're dating other women.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true ... I won't say lie your @ss off. But volunteering informartion is a no-no. Any quality woman will kick you to the curb if she finds out you are dating/spinning multiple women.