"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

First offline group get together went off without a hitch.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Gathered about 14 guys at the local panera bread that i met via social media here and offline we discussed everything from Jordan peterson fraternities and the last trump administration I encourage all guys in major cities especially to get off line and network on craigslist or social media and build a;) offline group great way to meet new people and network i'll be looking to add a couple of women in the future until then happy new years guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I have actually thought about doing this for the Men on SoSuave in the New York City / New Jersey area. There is no time table but I may do something in the future.

A meetup at a chill NYC lounge or bar would be interesting. I would organize it but again, no time table on when I'd be doing this.
 
Top