"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

First Number Close Since Break-Up With Fiance

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Those of you who have been paying attention know that my fiance and I broke up this past December. For those of you who haven't been paying attention: my fiance and I broke up this past December. Now you're up to speed.

Now, for the past few months I've been out of the game, voluntarily for the most part. Which is not to say that I've been locked in my cold, empty apartment -- I've been working, in school, hanging out with friends. I just haven't been dating.

In one of my classes, there are two girls who are very hot. One of them is named Nicole.

A few weeks ago we got our midterm grades posted out in the hallway. Me and one of my buddies, Ian, were checking our grades, and I was shocked to find out Ian was beating me. He had the top grade in the class, and I was below him. Then he pointed out that someone else had a higher grade, too!

I was in third place. For someone as competitive as me, that's no good. I wanted to know who else was beating me (most of the people in this class are quite dumb). Then I hear a female voice behind me say, "That would be me." It was Nicole.

The first words I ever spoke to her were, "You're going down." She laughed. I then asked her to be in our lab group, because between Ian, myself, and another girl, we are phenomenal... perfect lab scores, always out of class a good 45 minutes early. We figured adding more IQ points to the mix wouldn't hurt, but she declined. Oh, well.

Last week, we had another test. When I saw her, I said something to the effect of, "I am going to CRUSH you!" I said the same thing to Ian. I ended up getting an almost perfect score (I missed one question because I answered it in a "smart-ass" way, although I was technically correct). And it turns out that I did in fact crush both Ian and Nicole, and I now have the top score in the class. I could tell that Nicole found this competitiveness amusing.

Then yesterday, the girl from our lab group was missing, so it was just me and Ian. I told Nicole, "This is your final chance. We will let you be part of our lab group, but this is the last time I'm going to ask you."

She accepted.

We finished early, as usual, and Nicole, myself, and Ian were all leaving. I was talking for Ian for a minute, then I turned to Nicole and said, "Do you know how to play poker?"

She said she did.

"Texas Hold-Em?"

She said, "Of course!"

I said, "Would you like to come by this weekend and play some poker? There's a bunch of us, it's a great group, lots of fun."

She said, "Do you think you can handle a high-roller like me?"

I told her something to the effect of, "Only one way to find out."

She said sure, and with Ian standing there basically in disbelief, we exchanged phone numbers.

For weeks, Ian and I have been talking about how Nicole and this one other chick were by far the hottest chicks in the class. Now I have the phone number of one of them, and the admiration of my friend. I'll ask her if she'd like to do get something to eat (just the two of us) beforehand so that it's not all "group-oriented" activity, but even if nothing else comes out of this, one thing is certain.

Casanova's back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Fantastic, awesome, incredible...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
So I'm back up in the game
Running things to keep my swing
Letting all the people know
That I'm back to run the show
'Cos what you did, you know, was wrong
And all the nasty things you've done
So, baby, listen carefully
While I sing my come-back song


---Return of the Mac
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by DankNuggs
So I'm back up in the game
Running things to keep my swing
Letting all the people know
That I'm back to run the show
'Cos what you did, you know, was wrong
And all the nasty things you've done
So, baby, listen carefully
While I sing my come-back song


---Return of the Mac
hahaaaaaa, yeah that song is the gun. Perfect for u Gio. Good to just be back in this great game!! Have fun with her, take her easy :D
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by DankNuggs
So I'm back up in the game
Running things to keep my swing
Letting all the people know
That I'm back to run the show
'Cos what you did, you know, was wrong
And all the nasty things you've done
So, baby, listen carefully
While I sing my come-back song


---Return of the Mac
dank dude, you fukked up the one word flow!

DANG!:D

Good to hear youre back in the grind Mr. Cas. I hope you tap a lot of ass in your return! (If thats what youre going for...you DO have to make up for missed time afterall...)
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Take her shopping the Reinssance Center or clubbing at Dante's up in Windsor. They seem like interesting places to go to.

-Grey Fox
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Congrats.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Take her shopping the Reinssance Center or clubbing at Dante's up in Windsor. They seem like interesting places to go to.

-Grey Fox
Given her apparent interest in games of chance, a trip to one of the casinos might be an appropriate date, also.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Then I'd take her too the MGM, last I heard the Casino Windsor dealers were going on strike.

-Grey Fox
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Then I'd take her too the MGM, last I heard the Casino Windsor dealers were going on strike.

-Grey Fox
One of my good friends is getting married up near Midland in a few weeks. Soaring Eagle's up that way... who knows.
 

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
Messages
306
Reaction score
1
Location
Pennsylvania
Gentlemen gentlemen

You are in the company of greatness

When this guys Gio speaks -- LISTEN


Gio - Great to have you back, my GF and I broke up last
May and I am still getting back into the scene.

Nice to see you on here again, hope you stay fer awhile

your friend

Poach
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Poach! Long time no see!

Welcome back, my man.
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
GIo, do not go to Soaring Eagle if you want to win any money.

For one, the slots payoff is set veryyyyy low.

And two, they have gone to an automatic shuffler for BJ. Which in itself is not bad, but when after each hand the dealer puts the spent cards in the shuffler, your odds of winning are greatly reduced. There is never a run of face or no face cards because the deck never empties. In theory you could get the same exact cards that you were just dealt the hand before. Greatly helps the house. Since they have gone to this new system I have really heard of no one winning BJ. My first time with the new shuffler I think I won 3 out of my first 35-40 hands. Sucked.

Plus, to get on the poker tables takes a good 2-4 hour wait. Stay in Detroit or Windsor.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
We're already going to be there, and we have a comped room for the weekend. I don't play slots, so I could give a sh*t about how loose they are... I don't like games that require zero skill at all.

I'll keep my eye on the blackjack tables... blackjack is one of my games, and I'm quite good at it. But I'll observe others playing it first, to see what the odds are. But in general, I just go to have fun. If I win, great. If not... whatever.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top