"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

First night out at a club, and the lessons learned...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
dam u just bruised my ego about that girl staring at the guy behind you as well. Now I'll be looking behind me. Cause thursday I went to a club and was with this girl. But this hb8 was looking my way and I held eye contact with her for like 3 seconds look away, then 7, then 10. I was sitting down as well on these seats. Think she was looking at me :( yeh she was :D...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by sharpshooter
Number 3) The girl was staring at HIM the entire time, not me. I was so dissillusional that I thought it was me, but when you're sitting down and someone's standing behind you at a distance, it's easy to mistake the person as looking at you.
I once hooked up at a party with this HB, who was initially eyeing this other guy. He was too nervous to respond, so I went in, danced with her, grinded her, and made out with her. If you did the same thing, you could have got yours. Always assume that the girl is interested in you.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
juan man ur a ledgend! The 2nd best bit of advise of the day :)
 
Top